what should i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what should i do

hey guys ! so its my first ever grow ans so far i am with 600w growing in coco, i am attempting to follow this schedule, https://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/g...s-schedule.pdf , so my seeds have already germinated and have cracked via the paper towel method, now i am planning to plant them straight into the coco however im not quite sure if i should be just adding plain pH water? and if my light should be at full 600w? and is this week 0 on the schedule or week 1? Thanks

Welcome, jack
    Although I grow hydroponically, I don't grow in coco. When I pop seeds, I always use a rapid rooter plug as an 'incubator'. Although I don't think it's necessary to use the plugs, they do provide a nice nest to keep the seedling secure. I will start to add nutrients after the first week-just use a dilute solution to let the seedling acclimate to food. New plants don't need an intense level of light so easy does it.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

jacklwd ,welcome to GWE, yes ,you want to ph your water, and you need some Cal-mag, too.
      I normally just use cfls, for the first week or so. Seedlings don't need much light at all,
      GoodLuck
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't agree more with the cfls houselamp leds or t5s for seedlings FTW! Welcome to the show 😉

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X