No announcement yet.

Possible Nitrogen Deficiency-Advice Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My grandma says use duck feces it’s far better than bat guano. I’m not backing her comment because I don’t give a shit about shit.
    Grow and good luck
    Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      furrysparkle Thanks Furry, sound gran you`ve got there. Knows her shit

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      Really wish I could just like individual comments, instead of accidentally hitting my own posts like button! NebulaHaze

Looks like you are doing great my friend.

Comment

Had a look at the girls` recovery today and happy with overall progress. Indeed, apart from some reduction in yield the issues of over-watering and nute lockout seem to have sorted quickly enough to allow these girls to move forward-Pics 1-2. I learnt from this and as can been seen in Pic 3 improvements are there however again this pic shows why you need to keep an eye on your lasses daily. Tips beginning pointing upwards made me wonder about humidity as I keep a dehumidifier on 24/7 when temps allow but I found out that the stretch had taken them up to 16" from the light and best height is, for me, 20" but I`ve been trying to push it around 18" lately to see how they cope. I`m noticing slight lightening of the leaves which may indicate a little light stress so will monitor. The reason why I have to watch the light heights specifically is that whilst I use 2 x 600w HID`s, they `overlap` slightly and so is brighter in some places which needs consideration. I don`t like the fans I can tie onto the tent-pretty shite really-and so I sacrifice space to attain greater yield by greater, directed airflow. Whilst they don`t even come into the same room as some excellent grows on here show, I`m happy with them. It`s taken 3 years to get to this stage but I`m a slow learner. Folks who do these blazing early grows have a lot of respect from myself. I`m not a natural gardener but getting the results I have has shown that if I can get buds like this then pretty much anyone else can as well so hopefully someone who is feeling fed up with issues can read this and feel that it`s not a dead end journey as it has sometimes felt like for me

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, Morning Mate. Looking very nice to me, ole bud..
      Cheers

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Cheers D....Did you by any chance see the New York Dolls mate?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, honestly, can't remember, about NYDolls, probably yes, probably 2stoned to remember,
      I do remember seeing Clapton, getting booed off the stage one time in Memphis, though,lol
      That was when his album 461 OceanBoulevard came out, mostly all reggae,
      Cheers, Mate.

All 3 girls are beginning to really smell so joss sticks being burnt to be on the safe side...bit like a Buddhist temple here at the moment...`tayatha om bekandze bekandze maha bekandze radza samudgate soha`....a fav mantra of mine for the Medicine Buddha...anyway, here we go
    Pic 1-2 Just chillin` and getting ready for the chop...really pleased how they came back from a protracted spell of over-watering and nute lockout. Organic grow (all are) and I reckon the teas really helped with the recovery
    When I was younger I`d have put the barrow mound theory to the test, now my bed is too tempting. Saying that, there`s a few unopened prehistoric barrow mounds nearby

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp Hell Red, I`d love that mate

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Yeeeaaahhhh, you`ve got me on that. She does bore the living daylights outta me I must admit though the zombie version was okay...can`t go wrong if you add zombies. That`s where she went wrong-no zombies. Boring see.Spices the plot up...probably a better story in hindsight. Didn`t they make it into a film? The zombie Jane Austin story not the other one?

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp I have a hatred, an abiding hatred to beach huts, 1950`s English seaside fronts and/ or combination of both and that includes how the bloody things came about...it just totally depresses me..true

Redwasp See what I mean...bloody awful...totally depressing

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup I am doing great. I got to spend the whole day training my bud Slade (a friends son who is 11.) His enthusiasm is addictive. After training we did some trail walking. I then taught him how to paint a room and put in a new mail box, post and all. I got a little sad when he had to leave but he will always be with me on satarday from now on.

Next satarday I'm showing him how to remove a supercharger from a car, change the cam and heads, then reinstall the supercharger. Well after training and some exercise.

So my head is high, my spirits are up, and nothing is gonna bring me down.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp You sound great. What a neat friend. There you go again, passing down knowledge and know-how... ;-}

PaganRich Well, I'm sure those onion and cheese cakes will calm your tummy right down. :-}

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Thanking you for your culinary wishes lass and now off to cut my toenails

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X