Hello everyone I'm new to this and looking for touch of help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone I'm new to this and looking for touch of help

Hello every one. so this is my 1st girl I am using bio buzz soil (same soil/pot from start to finish) with bio bizz organic nutrients bloom/flower/topmax with a 300w mars hydro led but I am unsure if she is ready to harvest I have tried to look thew a jewelers loop but not the best eye sight and dose go blurry looking in to it so I was hoping one of you fine people could help me out. I no about the color change of the hair 70-30 dark just still not to sure if the bud looks ready
    ​​​​thanks.

Hey there, it looks like you still have a ways to go. You still have quite a bit of white hairs on there. I would wait a couple weeks at least, but that's just my opinion.

We all get super excited to harvest our first plant, but just have a little more patience, it will pay off.
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah what Doubledealing72 said, you still got a ways to go yet, but it will be worth the weight. Nice job ,with your plants.

• Dzilla
      Dzilla commented
      Editing a comment
      OK that's grate thanks I for my self there was to many white ones specially as you go down the plant and haha well I am excited to chop but at the same time I don't want to she looks so nice and pretty haha.. Thanks again

Thank you Doubledealing72 and cheers D.A.A.S.69 i hope to one day get a full hydro set up and see what I can do with that

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are welcome, cheers, Mate.

D.A.A.S.69 Doubledealing72 hello guys just wondering if there is anything else I need to be doing other then flushing or do i just leave her to do her thing

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dzilla, if she were mine, I wouldn't give her anything but molasses and water until harvest, but that's just me.@shotgun980.
      You should probably just keep following your Nutrient schedule, though, you just don't want much Nitrogen now .
      That is a pretty plant dude.!Nice

I personally don't even flush. I can't taste the difference, but a lot of people do. It almost looks as if you have longer to go before you even start the flush. I've never grown in soil and I know you need to start flushing earlier than with coco.

I would go with what daas has to say. He's a smart dude and an awesome grower
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

D.A.A.S.69 Doubledealing72 ok d.a.a69 I will try that thank you and mcube476 yeah I get you like what's best for one may not be best for everyone type of thing and you both seen good growers to me I appreciate you both replying thank you

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dzilla, I really like that big main cola, on your plant, that one head ought to dry close to an oz.Maybe more, it sure is pretty.
        What kind of plant is she anyway ?
        Nice job, especially for your first grow, it's alot of fun ain't it mate ?
        Cheers.

• Doubledealing72
        Doubledealing72 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man, I've been growing for just over a year now, and it's been a great ride. You look like you know what you're doing, so keep on keeping on man

D.A.A.S.69 thanks man and looking at her in front of me it is looking around half ounce ish maybe touch more so that would be good either way . she is Pineapple Gum is an indica dominant strain and cheers mate glad i have done a good job lol yeh it is amazing watching her grow and playing god haha I have og kush seed next carnt wait Doubledealing72 welcome mate and yeah this one has been good fun carnt wait to do more and I am learning slowly carnt wait to get in to proper hydroponics though that will be awesome

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X