Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do these look close to harvest??? (first grow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do these look close to harvest??? (first grow)

So its going on to the 7th week in flower for from 12/12 and i noticed one plant got resin on the leaves and the buds are starting to turn brown..
    What do you guys think? close to harvest or should i push a few more weeks? I am very eager to start the next grow as this is my first and i know i screwed up quite alot but thats how you learn...
    There is one pic there with white spots on the leaf what is it ? is it bad? or ok? its only on two leaves out of the two plants...?
    please help i need some guidance to get the timing right for harvest Thank you guys for all the help you have given in the past!!!

To me, it appears as though youre a couple weeks away. Youll want to acquire a jewelers loupe as soon as possible so you can check out the trichomes, that is your #1 indicator. You can also judge readiness in a less accurate manner by waiting for the calyxs (white hairs) to turn an orange or amber color, roughly 50-70% IMO.

Comment

You got a way to go. As long as the pistils on your buds are all white and standing straight up, they're not ready. Use a Jewelers Loop and check the trichomes.

Comment

I'd sayat least 3 weeks...
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

They look closer to harvest today compared to yesterday - patience my friend, you've waited this long - got any little cfl's hanging around? If you do start your next grow in ten days and once you've planted and spring a seedling put it in the tent on the floor with a cfl's to coax it out of the soil.

By then you new best friend will either already harvested - or - you will have waited long enough to harvest and devote the tent to your new best friend
          Good luck growing!
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Alright guys thanks alot for the help ill look around for a "jewelers loupe" or i could use a magnifying glass? but yea thats all i was unsure about thanks again ill post some pics in a few weeks!!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X