T5 Finisher bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T5 Finisher bulbs

DrPhoton I was thinking of popping in 8 finisher bulbs in the T5 fixture and was wondering if I should use all 8 or use a mix of bloom bulbs as well as finisher.. the ones I have are agromax 10.000k What would be your advice.

Spectrum has no effect on plant morphology during the flowering process, its purely photosynthetic efficiency. Had the bulbs produced some amount of UV there would be some incentive. But a quick look at the products specification shows little to no UV production.

The color temperature of the bulb would likely not effect the photon efficiency due to the stokes shift. However, warmer temperatures may have a slightly higher photosynthwtic efficiency, but its really not large enough to worry about.
    Written Articles:
    Light Metric Systems
    Using Light Efficiently
    The Light Cycle Debate
    Environment Conditions
    Grow Light Technologies
    How To Compare Grow Lights
    To Defoliate Or Not To Defoliate
    Having A Light Source Too Close

Check Out Our Social Media Channels For More Resources:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram

Comment

• DrPhoton
      DrPhoton commented
      Editing a comment
      UV is supposed to stimulate resin production, so i would use it on the last 2 or 3 weeks of flower. Not at the beginning. If they recommend two then i would go with that.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes thanks I was only going to use them in last two weeks of flower. Thank you for your help.

• DrPhoton
      DrPhoton commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X