What in holy hell is this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in holy hell is this!

This is so ridiculous check out some of the other strains sort by most expensive first. This is the top highest price seeds I've ever seen. Speechless...
    Forever Buds is a single marijuana plant that gives buds for decades. Marijuana plants flower when they are just a few weeks of age, but then they die. BC Seeds has discovered the genetic switch that keeps the plants young for decades, keeping it stuck in the flowing stage for year round production of unlimited buds.

Dumbest thing I ever heard off. $100.000.00 I should be so stupid.

Comment

Those prices must be in Venezuelan Bolivars. After the U.S. fragged their economy their currency is not worth shit!

Comment

It's the first genetically modified weed ever. It grows to 10 feet never dies and can produce 20+ pounds a year forever. Seems like a Monsanto type thing

Comment

It’s all fake. The company is a phony. Many people have already been ripped off, read the online reports about this company. Check this out.
          Is BC Seeds a safe and serious shop to buy cannabis seeds? Seedfinder's BC Seeds Seedbank Review will help you with your order at http://www.bcseeds.com, here you can find our rating and lots of user-
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thought that site smelled like a bucket o fish. Clicked the " Buy Product" button a few times to see what would happen, and it would just go over to what APEARED to be the AMS site. Interesting description on some of there " Magic Mushroom" spores, who would want shrooms that usually cause a "bad trip"? Looks like a TOTAL scam!
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

Damn...you mean it's fake??? I was going to order 10 seeds from them

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                GreenhouseEffect commented
                Editing a comment
                I have been super happy with seedsman, only real complaint is that there stealth aint great.
                Just got some seeds from New420guy.com, that D.a.a.s. has been talking about, way cheaper, easy to buy, and WAY faster shipping. Other folks on this site seem to really be liking how they grow, can't weight to drop mine!!

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                For the widest selection of strains Seedsman can't be beat. Will check out this New420guy though.

• Pyro1711
                Pyro1711 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah Paul is a real stand up guy! I have nothing but good things to say about him, totally LOVE how you can order on a Friday, he ships Saturday and I have my seeds by Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how the USPS is working. Seedsman is another one I like also. Personally I think ILGM is OVER PRICED and their customer service is a damn joke.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X