What to grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO What to grow

My running set up at the moment is 10 gallon hydro, my tent is 2x4x6.5, im running a full exhaust complete with a digital dimmable ballast on a 1000w mh/hps combo(turned to 500w), gh trio nutes, no additives besides hydrogaurd. Im looking for opinions, I know potency is mostly percieved but nonetheless there are strains from reputable breeders that produce circumstancial amounts of thc and other cannibinoids time and time again. So what im getting at is based on what you have grown and harvested what plant would you recommend as far as percieved potency?
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Colorado Cookies - auto blueberry X a rather potent stain of Girl Scout Cookies - seed producers words. By Dutch Passion
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Take a look at Ethos Genetics they have a variety of selection that claim up to 35%. I've personal grown 5 different varieties and all are outstanding. They sell beans at Seeds Here Know. A American Seed Bank , and Ethos are I believe is out of Cali.

Comment

Thanks fellas, GrowMeTrichomes interesting selection to say the least, how stable were the strains you grew out, out of curiosity? Canuck147 Colorado cookies was actually already on a list of my top 15 (yes thats how conflicted I am haha). So many choices it helps to narrow down with others who have already popped them.
        Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Your trying to narrow down your list of 15, by asking for more? LOL

Like me I guess - all the different seed banks that i have a cart at, has 4 or 6 different picks.

Post your list to see if anybody has cracked the seeds, and have stories/experience to share

Comment

Way too many excellent strains to say who's best. Of the 15 I've run, I like Money Maker and Aurora Indica as both good yielders and potent meds.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

SinSemilla, I take cup-winning strains very seriously. Seedsman has a cup winners category under the CANNABIS SEEDS link at the top of the page.

I have also come to this conclusion: growing top shelf bud = 33% genetics, 33% grow skills and conditions, & 33% the cure.

That being said, I really like: Chemdawg (Humboldt, not a cup winner but outstanding) and White Widow (Dutch Passion, cup winner).
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SinsemillaScientist
                SinsemillaScientist commented
                Editing a comment
                Its funny you mention this because just this morning I decided on white widow, and was going to update my post here to see what people said about which breeder vs. Best genetics but was already looking at dutch passion's version of her so thank you for the tip alltatup

P.s. have some seedsman critical puprle in transit now, very excited for these as well!!

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                SinsemillaScientist I have a bunch of freebies from Seedsman that I haven't ever gotten into, cuz I'm too busy with other seeds. I love seeds from Barney's Farm, Dutch Passion, G13 (their Cinderalla 99 is kick ass), Greenhouse Seed Co, and Royal Queen.

I really like hybrids!!! They are amazing.

Hybrids are interesting cats to say the least alltatup speaking of which i just got this in the mail today, (wohoo!)

Critical purple kush

A true strain for the cannabis connoisseur, Critical Purple Kush has an unrivalled genetic lineage, comprised of Blueberry, Critical and Peyote Purple.

This indica dominant strain has all of the best characteristics of its parents;

From its Blackberry lineage, Critical Purple Kush has retained the fruity aromas and long-lasting euphoric effects so often associated with this classic strain.

The behaviour of this strain during cultivation is very similar to that of its Critical parent, although this variety is slightly ganglier in appearance.

Finally, from its Peyote Purple lineage, Critical Purple Kush retains the stunning purple colours and the high-THC content.

Suitable for all grow media and environments, this strain performs especially well outdoors where its purple colours are accentuated gloriously.
              Characteristics

Seedsman
              Blueberry x Critical x Peyote Purple
              Mostly Indica
              Photoperiod
              Feminised
              15 - 20%
              0 - 1%
              Indoors: 400 - 500 gr/m2; Outdoors: 600 - 800 gr/plant
              250 - 300 cm
              Indoors, Outdoors
              60 - 65 days
              end September - early October
              Yes
              Berry, Lemon, Pineapple, Skunk
              Body, Physical, Relaxing

this is going to be a key experiment for this scientist!!

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X