Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves turned yellow overnight !

Hi,

i have durban poison in her 3-4th week flowering, in 300 watts led light in soil, i am feeding her tiger bloom full feed as per fox farm instructions, couple of days ago after feeding , the next day many leaves turned yellow with some brown spots, i removed the yellow leaves and flushed them and waited until dry and feed again with 1/3 feed, but the surprise was that more yellow leaves appeared(pics attached ) please help !

thanks

Hey Cpamasters, that's a nice plant, how long you been feeding full strength?
    What size pots are you using ? And how did you flush your plant ? Did you use just plain water ?
    What kind of soil are you using ?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

thats okey, just make sure that brown crispiness doesn't get inside the bud. you can ride it till harvest with no issues, maybe next round feed a bit more during flowering but i wouldnt mess with it this close to harvest

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        wow im just realizing you said 4th week, they look closer to ready than 4 weeks, anyhow you shouldnt stop feeding her, make sure the ph is in the right range. the next weeks theyre gonna gain some weight

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        i just gave the pictures a second look and i think they could be rootbounded, what size of pot is that?

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
      Hey Cpamasters, that's a nice plant, how long you been feeding full strength?
      What size pots are you using ? And how did you flush your plant ? Did you use just plain water ?
      What kind of soil are you using ?
      Thank you, i feeded full strength for 3 times , and i flushed with ph 6.5 botteled water , i use fox farm ocean forest and the pot size is 3 gallon

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
        thats okey, just make sure that brown crispiness doesn't get inside the bud. you can ride it till harvest with no issues, maybe next round feed a bit more during flowering but i wouldnt mess with it this close to harvest
        Its a 3 gallon pot, btw , this yellow leaves come after each time i fed my girl

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          what about ph, do you measure it?

You are only giving tiger bloom in the 3-4 week? My guess is they are sufficiently running out of nitrogen. Fox farm recommends removing grow big at week 6!!
        You need to give them all 3 bases of the formula for week 4-5...tiger bloom, grow big, and big bloom.
        To avoid feeding issues, follow this feeding schedule detailed in the link.

last thing is the 300w LED 3 watt chips? Because that light can only penetrate so far down. If you have 5 watt chips, I would be less inclined to think light penetration could be an issue here.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Originally posted by Toker1 View Post
          You are only giving tiger bloom in the 3-4 week? My guess is they are sufficiently running out of nitrogen. Fox farm recommends removing grow big at week 6!!
          You need to give them all 3 bases of the formula for week 4-5...tiger bloom, grow big, and big bloom.
          To avoid feeding issues, follow this feeding schedule detailed in the link.

last thing is the 300w LED 3 watt chips? Because that light can only penetrate so far down. If you have 5 watt chips, I would be less inclined to think light penetration could be an issue here.
          Its 3 watt , i remebered that i feed every other day, while on foxfarm leaflet its says 2 times a week , could this also be a reason beside that am only giving tiger bloom ?

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            So light penetration and feed are two issues that could be causing this. So with overfeeding, you will see burnt tips on the leaves. Plus, you are only giving tiger bloom... the thing you want to be aware of is the TDS (total dissolved solids) in the feed water... which will be way under the recommendation since none of the other nutrients are being used. This seems like an issue of not enough nitrogen. Even if you fed tiger bloom with every water... your nitrogen would still be under the recommended amounts. And I bet your TDS would still be too low in this case as well.
            Try following that schedule as closely as possible. Remember to use big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big together as they were intended to be used. Not as individuals. You really need to use all 3 together at minimum.

• Cpamasters
            Cpamasters commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks a lot man , will do

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X