Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GWE member and first grow!! 1 plant White Cookies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some bette photos

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
      Yeahimastoner commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes...Its not a auto flower. Since my grow tent height is 5ft I plan on LST or SCROG.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeahimastoner, nice and pretty , healthy looking colors.
      Nice job, and welcome to GWE.

• Yeahimastoner
      Yeahimastoner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.A.A.S.69

Hey stoner better pics are great she is looking great . She really came back quick on the too much light and nutes . Doing great for 1st grow brother. I cant wait for your smoke report actually i hope to have you on audio when you go for the first hit .
    1st hit of you first grow is phenomenal ..
    Currently use 2 gal bubbleponics tank
    Using 150 Watt HPS
    Trying 300 watt LED
    General Hydro Nutes ,reg and organic
    Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

I know I'm due for a update...Everything looks like its going well. Started doing a little training but wondering when i should top.

Comment

Stoner,
        Give other set if you are going to remove the #1 set and cut the top blue line.
        if you are going to cut the bottom blue line you are good if it is health.
        Remember to leave a 1/4" to 1/2" nub of main stem above your top growth. This helps to stabilize the top knuckle from splitting down the road.
        looking good.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181005_195049.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	255411
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks for the advice and Nice edit to the photo. I’m probably going to cut the second line then.

Comment

It's been about 3 days since i topped the plant. The plant seem to be doing well but i noticed a hole in one of the leaves. Time to do a little research.

Comment

Hey stoner not sure if that is previous damage from too much light or nute burn .
              Looks like a few other center leaves are a little yellow as well . Did you change light or is it getting hot in the tent ?
              And did you do a total water change the other day ? It could be light burn or a little shock if you changed water . Actually if you did a water chande i think it might have been early and then nute shock . But cut the light back a bit or higher .
              Sorry not much help but usually i .Stopped doing too many things or changes at once .That makes it harder to figure out what is wrong .
              Hopefully its nothing major .
              Using 150 Watt HPS
              Trying 300 watt LED
              Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

Update!

I'm in week 4 of veg and its been a blast caring for this plant. Last week i spent time training with garden wire. My plan of keeping the plant short and bushy seems like its working. Currently, the plant is 7" tall and 13" wide.

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as i do!

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking super! Very nice job on your first topping, plant looks a healthy color from the pictures. How long are you going to veg?

• Yeahimastoner
                  Yeahimastoner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr.furley since this is my first plantnot sure how long I should go. I was thinking maybe at least another few weeks.

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Stoner, six to eight weeks is a pretty common veg time. More importantly than time is finished plant space and how much room you have to allow your plant to grow. Planets double even triple in size after the lights flipped.. with a five foot ten keep your plant flat as possible.

Cannabis plants grow a lot taller right after they start making buds. This is known as the "flowering stretch" and you can use it to your advantage to make longer buds!

D.A.A.S.69 Thanks

Comment

Did a little defoliating today...Not sure i did it right. We shall see!

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That looks great! Just opening up the middle and top for more light, just make sure to take only 25% of the leaf at a time and let your plant rest in between removal.

• Yeahimastoner
                    Yeahimastoner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mr.furley Thanks!

Im in week 6 of veg and Im thinking about switching it to flower in the next couple of days. Not sure if i should trim any fan leaves or not.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Stoner, your plants are looking great, I wouldn't do anything, but flip the switch, they are gonna get 2-3times larger, big plants, nice job. And GoodLuck

• MedMan
                    MedMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey Stoner great job . Looking great.
                    I agree with furley flip the.switch to12/12 and the flowering should start soon . Then you will know where to defoliate and not shock her .
                    Its friday i will talk to you tonight . Great first grow my man 😀🎇👍

D.A.A.S.69MedMan Thanks for your input! I just switched the lights off for 24hrs and then I’m switching to 12/12

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good deal, in bout a week or 10days, you will see pistils everywhere.

Hey Stoner,late for the party but seems GWE already sorted you out with what you need!! Plants looking great and vigorous! Smart to give it a dark session before the flip,i also do that for 48hrs before chopping,i haven't had a grow where i don't do it so i can't tell you if it does sugar up the plants..You could do a light defoliation maybe twice in the stretch if you want to get more light on your bud sites and you can also remove lover growth that wont give out anything so the plant can focus on the budsites that will grow big and phat

Very nice plant buddy
                  Keep it Green
                  Tent : 4x4

HPS/MH
                  600W

LED
                  2x Viparspectra v300

Substrate
                  BioBizzLight Mix
                  Felt Pots 15/25L

Advanced Nutrients
                  Grow , Micro , Bloom , B-52
                  Bud Ignitor , Big Bud, Overdrive
                  CalMag Xtra

Completed Journals
                  Nartak's 1st Grow - Canna Nutes - HPS 600W

Comment

Update!

Im in week 2 of flower...There is no bud forming any where on the plant but it looks Healthy.

Comment

• MedMan
                      MedMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking great stoner. You should start getting more Bud sites real soon there are some started. And not sure when you defoliated but you can take a few of the large ones off just make sure they're big flower leaves not the connected to any bud site. Great looking grow stoner especially for your first run at it. Looks to me like you have at least 9 Maine colas there.
                      You should be happy with this one
                      Last edited by MedMan; 11-08-2018, 09:33 AM.

• Yeahimastoner
                      Yeahimastoner commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks! Guest Mr.furley @medmen

• Canuck147
                      Canuck147 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice job! I would say buds are forming right on time.

Hey Stoner just to let you know the Gorrila Glue seed i started i ended up tossing it out it germinated faster than any seed i ever started , grew first set of regular leaves then just stopped everything. So let it go for 5 days and absolutely no growth so started a new seed today maybe this1 will take.
                    Haven't heard from you post some new pics .
                    Using 150 Watt HPS
                    Trying 300 watt LED
                    Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X