Ready for flush or wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for flush or wait?

This thing is in week 12 of flower (I think...things got crazy here for a week or 2 and I lost track). I'm using the FF flower feeding schedule, added a bit of molasses. I'm still trying to get the hang of photographing with a loupe; my cellphone seems to play best with it. For the last pic I snipped a sugar leaf and put it on a piece of paper. Thoughts? Most look cloudy to me but I'm no expert. She is getting fragrant at times but it's not objectionable; roomie says it smells almost like Old Spice with a hint of weed

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180913_165621.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	248262Click image for larger version

Name:	20180913_165508.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	248263Click image for larger version

Name:	20180913_170136.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	248264Click image for larger version

Name:	20180913_171739.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	248265

(if more/clearer photos are wanted please let me know)
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

If you see cloudy trichomes, then as soon as I see amber, I harvest.

Comment

You need to look at the trichomes on the buds not the leaves. It looks to me to have some time left. Unless you want your weed speedy.

Comment

Yes - I agree with Redwasp - bit more time. Pistils are still half white - half red. Patience.

And about flushing - I would say yes time to start.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

If by flush you mean remove the nitrogen from the diet, then yes. I start flushing several weeks before harvest.
          Now if you mean overwatering her the last few days prior to harvest, I believe this is pointless unless you accidentally fed nitrogen too close to harvest date.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Yes, agree with above advice, and you can keep giving the Molasses after you stop giving Nutes. Looks like at least several weeks left to me.
            Organic Soil,
            with molasses,
            In a Greenhouse with,
            Redneck engineering.

Comment

Toker, I totally agree with you point about flushing. I stop giving her nitrogen once I flip her to 12/12. Water and molasses the last 3-4 weeks eliminates the need for flushing.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                GreenhouseEffect commented
                Editing a comment
                I know I'm biased, but some how it just seems wrong to feed a plant something that will need to be flushed out of there later on. If we don't want it in the finished product, then why ever put it there in the first place?

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                Well manure grows awesome plants but I dont want to smoke or eat it.

More pics. The trich photos are from a few days ago (my camera is acting up so I didn't get as good as I wanted today). All buds that I can see look good, no visible signs of rot which is what I was really worried about given that she's so bushy and all over the place. Some sugar leaves have burned tips but that was likely my fault from a while ago (lost my dosing syringe so eyeballed nutes for a batch and it may have been juuust a bit too strong).
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

I know how hard it is to get a camera to focus on buds....but all I see are still sugar leaves trichs that will ripen faster than buds..
                Hope everything works well..
                My saying: "when you think she is ready..WAIT ANOTHER WEEK!"

NICE JOB!!

Comment

Looking very nice, molasses and water is all you need from now to harvest
                  1-2tablespoons of molasses to a gallon of water. will definitely help your nugs.
                  Nice job, Www

Cfls for a week or two
                  315lec for everything else
                  Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                    Editing a comment
                    My current grow has been getting it's share of molasses, mostly cause of what D.a.a.s. says about molasses.
                    Holy good Lord!! I have not grown buds like this before, the things are ROCK hard, and growing huge!

• GreenhouseEffect
                    Editing a comment
                    Looking good www!! Happy upcoming harvest!

Glad to hear my friend.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X