First CO2 grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First CO2 grow

This is my first go at useing CO2 in my garden . My question to those, is what is your experience to turn off the CO2 and go back to regular grow conditions. I changed over at 6 weeks because the grow conditions with CO2 at 95 degrees and 70% humidity. So my last 2 weeks of flower I wanted my humidity to be below 50% to help out the trichoms. But never useing CO2 before I haven't the experience to know if I can use it all the way to harvest and what would the results be different than changing over at 6 weeks.
    Attached Files

I was going to give you my take on CO2 in a small grow. But after looking at those awesome buds, and I mean AWESOME. I decided to keep my opinions to myself. Very impressive.

Comment

Yes cant answer your question but absolutely beautiful buds.

Comment

I have grown a few times with Co2 and had mixed results, but there were many factors which caused a couple of the grows to not perform as well as I hoped, I eventually got it right, I continued with Co2 enrichment throughout apart from during the flush. Like your sexy buds there I harvested super fat buds.. personally I would go all way but if temps require less and you are concerned with humidity I would drop off the Co2 gradually by reducing the ppm , not sure if that’s a scientific solution but it caused no harm, however, whether it made the buds fatter or denser I couldn’t say for sure.

Comment

Great pics and stunning buds!! They're going to be huge regardless but I hope you find your answer.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X