LST. When to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR LST. When to start?

I am two weeks into growing northern lights auto flowering under 400w using cococoir medium. I want to start training them for low coverage. I've read in order for the maximum yield they're not to be allowed to grow high, is this true? And when to start my training? Ive tied all 10 opposite directions from each other. Thanks in advance

You can start whenever almost... just use some soft tie wrap and tie it to the container. Dont choke it, but bend it slightly and keep going every few days.as it sprouts more shoots do the same to those.

If you dont train or top, it will grow one main cola, you lst will cause it to geow many.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Thanks for the info and link to your YouTube subscription

Comment

Also, How much water should I be giving my three week old plant? Thanks in advance

Comment

Depending your pot size, enough to just dampen the top layer of soil... force the roots to search for it... when it gets bigger you can soak it with 20% runoff

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Also, do you have a picture of its current looks?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X