Inhale, Exhale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inhale, Exhale.

When we tokers light up or vape, how do you smoke? Do you inhale and hold, or do,you inhale and release immediately.? What’s the generational difference between myth and fact? Interesting conversation the other day about this and I wondered what the thoughts are here between us.

In thru the mouth - hold - and release thru the nose slowly, here let me demonstrate, suck in until lungs are fully expanded, hold,hold, and release slowly now what we’re we talking about? Repeat as needed to keep this state of mind.lol

Comment

• Buzzer777
      Buzzer777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, but not when dabbing..I would die a quick death while coughing up a lung..LOL
      I have to draw and release at once.

In the military we would climb into water proof duffel bags, and have a buddy shotgun us through a small puncture hole with a hash pipe. The shotgunner places his mouth over the lit bowl, and blows a strong stream through the stem into the bag. Like being inside of a giant artificial lung. Every breath a hit of pungent black opium hash. Hallucinating like you had dropped acid.

Uh, I don't remember if I held it in or not. Did it matter?

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a blast, the only shotgun I had apart from the key slung over the back was when we used to hold a j with lit end in mouth then blow it back into your friends mouth so he/she inhales, actually it’s more oxygen deprivation than getting high, this is my thought on the cough to get off theory which I for years have done as a way to get the most from the goodness, as it were, turns out that the best way to smoke allegedly is to just inhale and then exhale, holding it is just minor oxygen deprivation, this comes from the dude who grows the weed up the road I buy, I guess with vaping the process calls for an inhale and immediate exhale, but for me when I hold and slowly release it’s more for the flavor savor, than the high

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      I had some of that black tar opium back in the nam, seem like a hundred years ago but I still member the high and the time I spent in the den’s in Asia. Just one more pipe full please. This stuff could get u buzzed by touching it. Transmitted Thru the skin.
      Last edited by Potted; 09-08-2018, 08:25 PM.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Afghan black or afghan gold seal, basically resin highly laced from base opium, yeh we used to roll it up into a snake and put it in cigs, the afghani fighters were always stoned off their f.u kin heads, never could tell em what to do and they had their own way of doing it, just make sure they’re not behind you on a yomp.

kinda depend on what im smoking, for bongs and pipes i usually have a toke but leave enough room to take a lot of air at the end, hold for a couple of seconds and release as fast as i can. my father keeps holding until he cofs. For splifs and joints i usually smoke them like cigarettes, small pufs and inmediate release. but for vaping then i do hold it in as much as i can

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X