Still having a problem with my girls leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Still having a problem with my girls leaves

Can some one please tell me what this is? I thought it was maybe Nute Burn but now thinking it may be a phosphorus deficiency. I can't put my finger on it and before something definate happens to my girls I need some help and advice.

(GROW SPACE) Closet Grow 2ft.X 5ft.X 7ft
    (LIGHTS) Cfls for seedlings 23watt Daylight 6500K 2 per seedlings
    600watt mh for VEG 600watt hps for Flowering
    (MEDIUM) Fox Farm Happy Frog for seedlings
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest for trans plant
    (POTS) Solo's for seedlings
    3Gal Fiber Airation Pots for Transplant
    (EXHAUST) 6inch Inline Exhaust Fan Through Ceiling
    (Humidifier For Veg) Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier {Inside Grow Area}
    (Dehumidifier For Flowering) {Inside The Grow Room And Pulled Inside Grow Area From Fresh Air Intake Vent}
    (AIR MOVEMENT) 1-12inch oscillating fan 2- 6inch clip on fans
    (STRAIN) Original Skunk#1 X2

https://www.growweedeasy.com/boron-deficiency-cannabis. This kinda looks like what you have possibly?

Comment

What's your Ph?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Trimmings426
        Trimmings426 commented
        Editing a comment
        I checked my run off on both plants when watering tonight and pH was around 6.5 range.

Howdy Trimmings426, The last couple of photos look, to me, like critter damage. Have You looked on the under side of the leaves for bugs or eggs?
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Could be nitrogen deficency

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that if you try pulling off one of the yellowing leaves at bottom and it comes off easily, and it’s limp to the feel then yes could be nitrogen, however if leaf doesn’t come off easily and is still kinda firm ten it’s my understanding that it is not a nitrogen def.

It doesn't say what you've been feeding them. My uneducated opinion is that it has too much nitrogen. Just by looking at the bright green leaves.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep you’re right kingfish I didn’t see what was written. Certainly ph is good. Maybe it’s what he’s feeding em.

• Trimmings426
          Trimmings426 commented
          Editing a comment
          When problem started I was feeding with tap water and medium is FFOF. After 4 or 5 weeks with only tap water and CaliMagic and Clean Kelp Extract i started feeding with Fox Farm Organic Soil Trio, Big Bloom and Grow Big at half strength. Was having drainage issues and added some Vermiculite and Extra FF Happy Frog and stopped with the Organic Soil Trio cause of the nutes in the extra soil I added. After researching and looking at the symtom checker I thought it to be a phosphorus def... Sorry not been on site with answers to your help got odd hours at work days and nights always on call. Thanks for the insight, could my diagnosis be right?

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          Trimmings, if it was me, I would give them nothing but PHd water for a while. By that I mean 3 0r 4 waterings. Let them get king of dry between watering. But that is just me.

Could also be overheating and/or high humidity imo.

Comment

• Trimmings426
          Trimmings426 commented
          Editing a comment
          The temp is at a regular point always, (Lights On between 73-79) (Lights Off 63-65) and it stays that way, got my hygrometer set to record daily temps and humidity range. I use a humidifier cause humidity gets low without it, around mid 20's and lower. with the humidifier humidity stays between 45%-49%. During flowering I use a dehumidifier at night when lights are off cause humidity gets higher at night here when lights are out and also I got the humidifier off at night for the same reasons.

Kingfish thanks for your note and yes that is exactly what I was thinking mysely infact that is what I started doing for my last feeding, so I'll do this for the next 4 or 5 waterings and see how they are doing then. on that note they were looking a bit better today , they were both looking up more and not so much laying down and droopy so maybe they have already started to get better, thanks again King.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X