Blue Mazar / Autos size question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Mazar / Autos size question

Trying to setup a new indoor winter grow area for autos (eg. Blue Mazar). Anyone know the approximate/average size of one plant in height and square foot requirements, assuming I used some low stress training. Thank you.

Where did you order them from? Did they provide an estimated size?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Originally posted by Qwertywill View Post
      Where did you order them from? Did they provide an estimated size?
      Estimated size is max 40 inches tall and "bushy". I'm assuming the height is without training. I've not yet ordered since I'm still trying to get a handle on scale size and requirements - as I'm limited with floor space and height. Thank you

Comment

• Pyro1711
        Pyro1711 commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately the estimates are just their averages. So many things can come into factor that make it very difficult to say your plant will be this high and this wide accurately. I have had autos that claimed 36 inches tall, and they have far exceeded that height. There are LST techniques you can do to keep your plant short and bushy. Or things that can be done to make it less bushy. I hate to say this, but it is a crap shoot trying to guess a plants size, you never know until it grows... I have a white widdow growing that was supposed to be an auto... She is 7 foot tall and wide... How big of a space do you have to work with?

30" width x 50" length x 72" tall is the area I'd like to work with. Thank you

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        30inch with the light or without it . That’s really not a lot of head space . May run into issues with light burn . You can make your plant as tall as you want it with training . Super cropping works great for this . I had a plant that was 10 inches y’all and 3 feet wide before I untied her and let her explode upward . So I would t really worry about hight to much . It can me managed to fit your space with some semi-aggressive training . Check out my grow journal I’ll post a link below and you can see how training can help you fit your plant to your space .

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I misread it . But my point remains the same

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        It better be your bad..... 😂😜

Grow journal SK#1 / WW 18/6 veg grow specs in Signature seed germination started 4/24/2018 2x SK#1 1x WW All seeds germinate by the evening of the 25th , looked
      DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by OldLister View Post
        30" width x 50" length x 72" tall is the area I'd like to work with. Thank you
        That's about the size of my tent... I grow 2 at a time. You'll have to do some lst but you should be fine. You'll end up taking some of the lower branches off possibly when they start to flower, because of light issues. Honestly, I would do one plant and you'll know how they grow and can adapt what you learn to 2 plants. Best of luck on your grow!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X