W.W. Future Scrog @ 5 wks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! W.W. Future Scrog @ 5 wks

Hey guys, just setting up for my first Scrog grow. My White widow is in a 5 gal soft pot and a 3x3x7 grow tent with a 1000W bulb dimmed to 750W. I should have increased nutrients earlier but I'm adding them in every second watering now.

​​​​​​My question: My plant is currently taking up about 50% of the horizontal grow space, when should I transition to 12/12 and introduce the net? (My net is bungee and can go on/up/down at any time).

Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20180906_141117_vHDR_On_p.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	4.47 MB
ID:	245713

Name:	P_20180906_141146_vHDR_On_p.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	3.79 MB
ID:	245712

That plant has a virus know as MTV (Masonic tobacco virus). Just wanted to let you know
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

I have seen it first hand in my own White widow . It was the first thing I noticed when I opened your post. Your plant will grow and produce bud . But it will effect the yield and her growth rate. I have read it can be transmitted to other plants but I have not witnessed it happen first hand . It’s basically HIV for your plant. I have seen this a number of times in white widow For some reason. No other strains at all infact . But definitely MTV
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

To answer your question . I would flower now if it’s at 50% height already.

Comment

Thanks guys. Wasn't too sure about it but that was one of my thoughts. Awesome ill start flowering next week!

Comment

Net is in place. Flower next week.

Name:	P_20180908_120023_vHDR_On_p.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	4.41 MB
ID:	246356

Comment

Start of week 6. Still debating on the switch as w.w. Doesn't stretch a lot.

Name:	P_20180909_184631_vHDR_On_p.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	247075

Comment

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              My ww didn’t stretch as much as my others but it still stretches a good bit

If it was me I'd switch. But that's just me. Better to have extra height than not enough. You can use lst and super cropping to make it fit but it will stretch a decent amount. I've seen really tall WW.

Comment

Redwasp I do have a fair bit of height to fill however with the LST and netting, I've filled half of the horizontal space.

Comment

• Redwasp
                Redwasp commented
                Editing a comment
                If you feel comfortable letting it grow some more than go for it. With training you can make it work I'm sure

5 WEEKS INTO FLOWER

I know this isn't the most optimum when it comes to a scrog, however I blame my overly large screen holes
              Despite that issue I think I have a fairly even canopy!

Name:	P_20181019_114225_vHDR_On_p.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	259358Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20181019_114241_vHDR_On_p.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	3.71 MB
ID:	259359
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X