PH question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PH question

I am growing using Kind Soil however, the instructions on the bag state in a 10 gallon pot I should use 10 gallons of Kind Soil and I did this but my plants are turning yellow. I contacted Kind Soil and sent pictures and they told me for outside growing I should have used 15 gallons per 10 gallon pot to get them through flower but, to late now. They suggested that I give them N and P but I am not sure what to do. I have N and P bat guano but my question is; if I have PH balanced water then add the Bat Guano do I need to try and PH the water again? The Guano turns the water so brown that it is almost impossible to see what the PH is and to adjust it. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. New to adding N and P. Also should I add Cal and Mag. Again thanks

Hey chicks, you got any pictures of your plant ? How old is the plant ?
    You can make tea out of that bat dodo.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

How do you get 15 gallons in a 10 gallon pot? I think you mean 15lbs. Like daas says you can make tea with some natural npk and molasses helps get things going.. If you're in flower you may want to take it easy on any n. Maybe some neem meal with bone meal and worm castings in there. Natural cal or mag wouldn't hurt but I wouldn't use bottled nutes that aren't certified organic with kind soil. Langbeinite is a good source of both with lots of k epson salt would add a bit of mag and might help green things up a bit. I know a lot of people that do amended soil don't ph teas because the soil has buffers to adjust itself. If you've been watering to run off you may have leeched the goodies out of your soil. Good luck.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah that kinda tripped me too haha

• chicks
        chicks commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes sorry I meant lbs. oops and thanks

yes its super important to measure ph right before watering after adding everything you going to add. im guessing youre using color ph strips and the color interferes, the only thing i can think about is get a cheap yellow chinese ph meter from amazon for backup and double checks

Comment

• chicks
        chicks commented
        Editing a comment
        I use the drops but again it hard to tell. I have a meter but it isn't as accurate as the drops.

Here are some photo's of my poor girls they will be 6 months old next week

Comment

Yikes...those poor girls have been hungry for a while. It'll help but I'm sure your harvest will suffer.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• chicks
          chicks commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it took awhile to get with Kind Soil to get the answer. First I read all the items on their website then I e-mailed them and then they got back to me as I told them I followed their directions on the packages of Kind Soil then that is when they told me about the 15lbs per 10 gallon pot. I will try to feed them and see what happens
          . Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X