Method seven clip for people with glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Method seven clip for people with glasses

This probably isn’t something new around here, but I’m new and happy with my find! Haha

I found these method seven clip-ons for $50 (standard price) because I was sick of either protecting my eyes, seeing clearly or being awkward as I wear two pairs of glasses at the same time. They come in two different sizes, mine is the smaller of the two at about 35mm tall and 60mm wide. I also thought that $50 usd, was a happy medium to the cheap glasses and the more expensive method seven glasses ($70-$75).

I also really like like that I can clip it on to my phone to take photos, which makes that so much easier. I attached a few photos so you can see it on my glasses, my phone and two unedited photos of my girl (one with lens and one without) all taken with my phone.

Thats all all I got for now, hope everyone is having a great day!

That is pretty cool. Where did you get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Redwasp View Post
      That is pretty cool. Where did you get them?
      I got through Amazon 👍🏽

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Awesome I need to get me some of those. I have to worry about my eyeglasses getting in the way wearing sunglasses over them. Really interested to see how they work under hps 😉.

Chefbjy They make the same clip-on but for HPS lights too! I’ve been so happy and comfy in the grow room.

As a suggestion, you’ll want to wear a hat, if you don’t already. Grow glasses tend to keep it tight around the eyes so no unfiltered light leaks in. Reading glasses and the like aren’t like that. Hat fixes it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X