Over thinking your grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over thinking your grow

Remember its a weed. I spend lots of time trying to kill weeds in my profession as a golf course superintendent then after I kill them its hard to keep them away. With that said I treat all my grows with this mentality,if I feed them water them and show a bit of love the possibilities are endless. Keep ur grows simple.

I spend alot of time on the golf course as well, mainly taking money from the old farts, that can't even hit their drivers 150yards, But they like to play and pay.
    All my grows from now on are gonna be just water an molasses, to much work with coco and nutreints, for an old man like me. simple is the only way to go,
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      K.I.S.S. lol I'm with you DAAS. But I'd still like to get some experience with the coco and coconot... Kyle Kushman's Vegamatrix line has me intrigued 😉.

I run my plants like a putting green

Comment

I was just thinking about over thinking my grow...then I thought I shouldn't be thinking about that...

Comment

Originally posted by KTM690 View Post
        Remember its a weed. I spend lots of time trying to kill weeds in my profession as a golf course superintendent then after I kill them its hard to keep them away. With that said I treat all my grows with this mentality,if I feed them water them and show a bit of love the possibilities are endless. Keep ur grows simple.
        Weed is a human classification, and all so arbitrary. Some society might consider an exotic rose a weed because you get pricked, and so they try to stamp it out. Everything is relative, and not written in stone.

Comment

Cannabis is a vascular plant because it’s has more than one stage of growth
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
            I spend alot of time on the golf course as well, mainly taking money from the old farts, that can't even hit their drivers 150yards, But they like to play and pay.
            All my grows from now on are gonna be just water an molasses, to much work with coco and nutreints, for an old man like me. simple is the only way to go,
            Hell..Ima an old fart and can still hit a drive over 200yds.(as long as I can still find the ball that is.)..........

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm an ole fart, my damn self.lol

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              I cant play like I could before I got injured but I can hit over 200 yards still. Right into the woods.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X