Hermies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermies?

I hope I’m just going crazy, but this is my first grow so I’m not very good with this... should I be harvesting to prevent pollination or am I going crazy?
    2x4x6 Vivosun. 3gal Fabric Pot. Coco loco & Kind Soil
    Viparspectra 450W
    Aurora Indica (Nirvana) & Shaman (Dutch Passion)

I see no hermie. I think your fine don't cut.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I agree with mr. Furley I don't see anyrhing. Even if it does hermi buds will be ok to smoke even if u do get some seeds.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

Looks good to me+

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Howdy Valerian, I agree with the others, I do not see any signs of 'hermeing' (if that is a word!LOL) at all. The plant looks good and even if it were to hermie, I would still be good to smoke, or how ever one prefers to use it. If it does hermie, save the seeds because, in my experience, the seeds will be female when grown.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I see the questionable structures you think might be the beginning of pollen sacs. I have seen them before, but not being a phytologist don't know what they are. I am gonna guess though, and suggest that they are pre pollen sacs. Much like preflowers, but they do not develop into full fledged pollen sacs. You have nothing to worry about.

Last edited by starramus; 09-04-2018, 04:35 PM. Reason: i naughty

Comment

• Juicyj89
              Juicyj89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not to piggy back but what you said is actually kind of right. A true sensimilla plant will have no seeds because it is a female. But the female plant still produces pollen sacs, only they are filled with resin instead of pollen.

You're going crazy. I don't see any Hermies.

Comment

Agreed. I see some nice, plump calyces in there, but nothing that would make me think it's a hermie.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X