No announcement yet.

What you smoking??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some kinda Cali kind bud copped by my weed buddy; I dream of harvest day in Nov., and 3 months after that, of cured home grown...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Token on some cured Northern Lights,smooth and relaxing, before bedtime. Nite,Nite

Comment

Blue Dream, Black D.O.G., Green Crack auto, and some type of Blue berry cross that another grower gave me some bag seeds from.

Hoping to harvest some Bubble Gun Pro, Jack Herer, Critical, and CD-1 in the next month or two!
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Think I'm going to drop some Aurora Indica seeds that I have, next spring. Regular, so gonna save a male and try to make some seeds, being that I flunked my first feminized seed experiment!

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I got burned on some Flower Bomb Kush seeds a few grows ago. Supposed to have Green Crack in its lineage. So I have been Green Crackless.
          Have several jars of AI left from last year's grow, but the wifey used up the AI from 2 years ago. It was indoor whereas last years is outdoor. She says the outdoor is more intense. I have 2 more AIs in the ground, and will harvest next month. Would be nice to have a male AI right now.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          My Green Crack tasted like a bowl full of citrus fruit. It is one that I will surely grow again just for its flavor. My wife made fun of me after I exhaled everytime. She said I got this stupid look of ecstasy on my face. Lol

Cheese xxl dinafem. I will say it's very nice. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180815_130055671.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	937.3 KB
ID:	245247

Comment

Right now I am on pink lady. All the advantages of it on

Comment

Pre98 Bubba Kush

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3689.PNG
Views:	85
Size:	4.33 MB
ID:	246098

Comment

Nice nug kingkush looks alot like the 70s strain Ortega..

Comment

Headbanger auto.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

ChemsSister auto
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

At this time we have critical jack, grape tangie, blue dream, blue widow, and atf.

Comment

Today I enjoy some very dank nugs from my last grow, Jack Herer. Grown in coir, a DIY led setup with a number of 30 and 50w cobs. Have been curing now for 10+ Weeks and is some of the best bud I ever had!
                    The pics are from harvest day. Enjoy!
                    Marijuana is no drug, it's a human right!

Comment

• braincrash
                      braincrash commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Forgot to mention ;I got some bananas on the JH's at the end, think you can see them if you zoom in...

• starramus
                      starramus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes definite nanners. Wow you spelled Jack's name correctly. Some of the seed banks don't even get that right.

I don't know what strain he's smoking, but Elon Musk is smoking. https://www.reviewjournal.com/busine...-pot-on-video/

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
                      NAKEDGARDENER commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think Elon Musk is friggin awesome.....

• starramus
                      starramus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      A bonafide rebel from the ruling class. He's OK by me.
                      Last edited by starramus; 09-08-2018, 10:40 AM.

Helped a buddy with a project the other day, and took two hits of this Pipe Dream he was smoking. Holy #@&*! That's one potent strain!!
                    He said it tests over 30%, and I believe him, came from some organic medical dispensary out hear in Colorado. Think that has got to be about the strongest strain I have tried, think it was full Sativa.
                    Organic Soil,
                    with molasses,
                    In a Greenhouse with,
                    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Starramus I like the idea of small batch growing reassuring the quality and freshness of the cannabis with out any insults..unlike other dispensary's the shit is crap in comparison. I have been here for a short while and I see alot of people here growing top shelf bud..to bad gwe didn't allow a small operation that would be grown by the site members only and funnelled through gwe for quality inspection and of course they could take a fee..sorry guys smoking that mind bending shit again ..yes starramus I'm going away for awhile leaving my biomechanical body behind but ill be back ..in a couple of hours ...it's kind of difficult to type with a phone and three broken fingers.

Comment

• starramus
                      starramus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The Feds might have something to say about the interstate commerce.

Just trying some northern lights #5 photo of this plant..lol..don't judge me..lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X