Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayin for some balls. I wanna be the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got BALLS!!!!!
    Got so excited that I poured olive oil into my coffee instead of into the egg pan, when I came back inside this morning!!
    The Bubble Gun Pro clone, that I had been spraying, and then gave up on.
    I had moved it to a space bucket to revedge, and apparently the light change finished the job, and she was growing some pollen sacks when I pulled my plants out of the bucket this morning( hadn't really looked all that close in a while). Back to spraying with colloidal silver, and will let her go back into flowering. So excited, really wanted to try and raise some seeds from that one, moma is a 6' x 5' beautiful monster( think she'd have got to 8-10' if I had the space and didn't top her), and prolly my best plant so far. May have to find a new home for her, though, so I don't pollinate about a pounds worth of weed I got growing right now.....
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Mazhaltov

No selfies? 😁

Show us your junk 😂

This is what Buzzer777 said some posts ago. "Think the magic came when I stopped spraying". And that appears to be your success along with the revegging.

Yes your lucky stars Greenhouse! I think I'm gonna put Miss White Russian into the Animal House, and hit her with 24 hour lighting from my new CMH.

I hope you rebrewed your coffee.
    Last edited by starramus; 09-17-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Ok, but no laughing at how small they are, Lol!
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      The last pictures are of the clone mother that I want to save genetics from. I am also keeping a clone from her in vedge.
      Last edited by GreenhouseEffect; 09-16-2018, 06:21 PM.

Little Miss White Russian likes being a girl. After several days of 24 H light under my new CMH no sign of pollen sacs. White Russian might very well be one of the strains resistant to transgendering. (i think i just made that term up) I have been Googling for a data base that would list such strains, but have had no luck. I find others asking the same question, but no real concrete answers. Since I treated the entire plant with CS it is unusable as is. Rhodelization, and self pollination is the only other route. I'm just gonna let it cook under the light next to the cloning machine. I have cloned my other two white Russians. So much easier.

Greenhouse i am jealous of your balls!

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      in regards to the midget male i planted up the road i should have named him Onan. I got there too late and discovered that he had spilled his "seed" upon the ground!

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      This is a ballsy post! Give your White Russian to me I seem to make lots of hermies!

Try some poor growing exercises like having light leaks, bad lighting cycles, 24on/24off

If you can't get her to freak out then you got some stable genetics!

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      She might turn after being put back to 12-12.
      I finally got a couple balls to grow on that CD-1 clone that I was trying to herm. She grew a whole bunch of buds first, and then eventually a couple balls to. Looks like the C.S. had something to do with her trying to self at the last minute, since the mother plant has been herm free.
      I'd say, hang in there man! Eventually you will grow some, to, old buddy!!

Who needs balls I've got SEEDS! I was moving the reluctant pollinator into the basement to bask under my new CMH. I refused to give up on this mutha! Anyway a lower branch broke off, and I curiously fingered a fat calyx on a bud, and a seed squeezed out. Hopefully the plant self pollinated so I'll have full fledged White Russian seeds. On the other hand if some stray pollen got into the mix I'll only know 1/2 of the genetics. Fortunately I do not have to write this plant off as a total loss. I have some seeds!

Comment

Here ya go..Made this one with CS turned Cackleberry pollen..Pollinated a Seedsman White Widow,,The result in gonna be chopped on Oct. 20th, 2018..Can't wait!!

Comment

I like that picture perfect 2nd photo.

I got some questionable White Widow seeds from Seedsman last years grow. Two were most definitely White Widows, but the third was a lovely violet color. I don't have any friggin idea what it is, but my wife, and her stoner friend beg for it like dogs. I call it Purple Mystery, or some such nonsense. Somehow it got pollinated so I do have some seeds for next year at least half known genetics.
        Last edited by starramus; 10-19-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't fuck around with my recent seed order. I ordered White Widow seeds from Nirvana. Will have guaranteed killer genetics for next years White Widows. They are in my desk drawer for a long winters nap.

Picked off a few more seeds. Want to let it keep going for a while to insure that the seeds are mature. I probably won't know the identity of the pollinator until I germinate some of the seeds. I've got my fingers crossed for no males.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X