Humidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Humidity

I have 2 cultiv fan 35 watt 150mm 171cfm inline and exhaust being use for fews week now..
    And a plant is 3weeks in glowering now grow in coco..have few issue in a tent now about a humidity around 60% when a light on and around 65% when light off more fews day..i run light in a night.and inline fan is outside a tent have 90 degree corner go out.and have a exhaust have 90 degree down near a light go out and 90 degree down.what a best can do for a lower humidity please. think want buy a carbon filter for a exhaust..
    Can i use same fan booth and have carbon filter?or i need buy another fan exhaust with filter please?

Small dehumidifier will work I bought one for inside tent at night for $35 usd. The carbon filter won’t do anything much for humidity, adding another inline fan so one is sucking out hot air and the other is pulling in fresh cool air at the bottom of tent is what you want to achieve, then match fan speeds. Also what size is your tent? Are the fans fast enough to pull out air efficiently, you mention one fan with 171cfpm. So I assume from that you’re space is a small area.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      To be honest I don’t think humidity for their current stage is bad at all, even at night. I have to lower humidity in my tent down to 50% at night now because plants are beginning flowering stage. But when young I keep rh at 60% to 65% in day and around 55/60% at night.

• Cheyenne
      Cheyenne commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes man my tent is 1.2x1.2x2.15..
      Have 6inch for a exhaust and half speed in a inline fan same 171cfm.and have 2 6inch fan just for breeze air inside

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X