Am I doing it Right? Advise Needed!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I doing it Right? Advise Needed!!!!!

Hey Guys! I am new to this and started to grow recently, Needs some advise if anyone has experience growing in the South East Asia climate with RH around 80% to 90% I knows that humidity is way over board, Right now I'm growing Wonder Woman from Nirvana Seeds N she is 5 weeks in to flowering. I'm not sure if I am doing it right as you can see from the pics. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thx guys N happy growing

Welcome....she looks great!!! Good job....

Comment

You're doing it right popzter. Those are looking nice and dreamy.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

She must like the high humidity. Really looking great. Just watch for bud rot, but since you are growing outdoors you probably get enough breeze to keep that from happening. Glad to have you here from other side of the world!

Comment

Thx guys and all the credit go to Nebulahaz the admin of this site, but have you guys had experience with the high humidity in flowering phase? Right now I'm having a problem with mold and bud rod

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            I've had. I got that humidity where I live. Only sativas survive. My advice (and how I fixed it) is to grow indoors

By the way you MUST harvest before days start to get longer again. You can do the research but should be around January

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            Bud rot has to be eradicated as soon as you notice it. Best way is to cut off nug and burn with torch until its nothing but ashes. For the powdery mildew there's a better solution. The day you harves mix a cup of H2O2 at 3% (water peroxide) for every 5 gallons of water. Put in a big tray deep enough to sumerge the buds. Sumerge the buds and shake them just a bit for a few seconds. Keep them underwater and you will see all the mildew and other shit floating on top of water. Then carefully scoop it to the sides and take buds out of solution. Then rinse with fresh water and leave to dry as normal. Heck this technique out on YouTube. Jorge Cervantes has a great tutorial on it.

Oh no! I don't think that is reversible. Is she even close to being ready to harvest? That's all I can think of, is harvest, cut out mold and hang to dry indoors, where hopefully it is cooler and less humid.

Comment

Good advice from 9fingerleafs above.

Comment

Looks healthy and good to me

Comment

All you guys advises are appreciated, 9fingerleafs advised sound good i will check out Jorge tutorial. Thanks guys, will update how its go

Comment

Plants look great. The only advise I have is you should grow local strains that are used to your climate.There are some very good landrace strains from that area. Sativa rarely gets bud rot. You might want to try Sativa strains. I grew Wild Thai last season and it turned out wonderful, very high THC. The key to Indica in a wet climate is small buds and local strain.

Comment

I think I found the way to prevent the mold or bod rot as i checked it everyday after a week there's no sign of mold or bud rot. Hopefully this method works. She is into weeks 6 now so what do you guys think? any suggestion would be appreciated

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi popzter, can you please tell us what method you used to get rid of the mod/rot? Thanks!! Helpful for all growers!!

• rockman
                      rockman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looking fine there! I'd also love to hear your bud rot solution. Last summer near harvest on autos it started on my colas, so I harvested a wee bit early and cut out the few spots. For the powdery mildew I used a vinegar solution (teaspoon to about a quart water) to spray on leaves while plant was growing (after sun was off plant)...that worked well.

In Outdoor you cant do Anything with Humidity and/or Climates. in my Oppenion Drying and Curring of your buds is much important For your Situation . Right Cureing determining half of the Total plant Qualities specialy in Humid Climates just like u i grow in middle east always deal With pests and bugs

Comment

I tried to fix it as simple as possible. My method is so simple as I grow her in the pot so I moved her in to the room at night with opened windows and blow the fan at her all night. I did this for the past 10 days and no mold has been spotted since I spotted it last time so I assume this technique is working for me plus her branches got stronger too after she got the fan blowing all night, I lived in the country side so not to worry about the light leak cuz its pitch black here at night. I will put her down in a couple of weeks, She looked pretty now with no mold or bud rot

Comment

• alltatup
                        alltatup commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Excellent strategy!! Grow outdoors in a transportable pot: good thinking! Especially in the present case. ;-}

Nice strategy there! Since I also grow in pots outdoors, and already move pots to capture both morning and afternoon sun, I will definitely consider bringing plants to sheltered location at night if there are too many cool wet nights. Thanks for tip! 🌻
                      Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
                      Recent grows...
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
                      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X