Outdoor Growers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Growers.

I'd like to start off saying I've never done an outdoor grow before. This plant is at least 2 months old. Really haven't done any training. It gets the same nutrients as my indoor grow at the same time.

I guess my question is how's it looking? Any suggestions on what to do with it? I'm really just letting it do it's own thing.

looks good to me. mine are 4 months old and arent as big as yours. very hot temps in the desert. ive been looking for a strain that does well in the heat. obviously it should be a sativa, but so far none of my strains are worth bragging about. i barely get enough for myself, and i work hard at it. keep doing what youre doing. its working. peace

Comment

As per the above message: if any of you out there can help me in choosing strains that do well in the desert, please help. Also, im full of info about desert grows if anyone needs some help.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oaxacan sativas come from the Mexico desert.

I'm in illinois and I grow autos outside" hiding in plain site", the potency is usually ok, they always turn out a bit fluffy outdoors. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180822_075233.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	3.94 MB
ID:	243199

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Motoman15, Man that is beautiful, she is camouflaged very nicely.
        Nice job.

• RosettaStoned
        RosettaStoned commented
        Editing a comment
        Illinois huh.....😉

Looking pretty nice. Just don’t hold your breath. You gonna be waiting months for that Sativa to finish. I’ve only had one plant that looked like that and I just couldn’t wait and harvested way early

Comment

Appreciate all the info. Glad it's doing ok. Honestly didn't think it'd make it this far it's been through temps of 95+ and days of downpours of rain. Our weather is all over the place out here.

9fingerleafs It only has till October maybe a little longer. After that I have no choice but to chop it down.

Motoman15 That's pretty dope you can grown in plain sight I plan on only growing autos after my indoor grow is done.

davacavana How big is your plant? Do you know the strain? Maybe its just a shorty. I couldn't even tell you what my plant is. It's just a random seed. Thought I'd try a random outdoor grow and here i am.

davacavana The only strain that comes to mind is Northern Lights. A friend of mine grew this in AZ last year he did quite well even with the heat being difficult.

Comment

Acapulco gold does very well in the heat and usually finishes before mid Oct.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X