X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let There Be Light

So,

ilove this pics for one reason.

How my eyes perceive light, and how it can effect the view to make something look like something it isn’t .
    Is there anything wrong with these plants?
    Last edited by NAKEDGARDENER; 08-29-2018, 07:10 PM.

Not a thing that I can spy...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      You’d be right there atu. Thank you for taking a peek, they are just in their second week of 12/12 as of Tuesday.

Is this a trick question NG? The plant in the front looks like it has yellow leaves.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER Northern Ireland eh? Rough shit that mate, serious respect. Society is choosing to forget but there was some right bad stuff there going on all the time. I don`t have a prob with Brits in America or anywhere else to be honest. Not that I`m making an issue, just saying. A fair shout of the 80`s I reckon though to be fair, it was Maggie who got us to go. The military wanted to leave it but the lady wasn`t for changing. She was a force...like her or loathe her you couldn`t ignore her. One of my closest mates was a miner during the strikes. Says it still causes dust-ups in pubs occasionally to this day now. Add in unemployment, skinheads and a cracking music scene and you`re there. Glad the States has worked out well for you. Take care mate
      Last edited by PaganRich; 08-31-2018, 02:15 AM.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69. PaganRich. Thank you both for your kind replies, I don’t mean to be negative and sometimes it does get me down but again Rich yes brother thatcher, nuff said mate, we lost everything in West Yorkshire not long after she came into power.. I remember before she was elected, I saw campaign posters for conservatives showing a line of people all Quinn for their dole checks, it said 1.5 million unemployed under Labour. Vote conservative for change. They won and within 2 years we had over three million unemployed..

Anyway enough of my shit, back to the green room, lots of love and respect you you both, and all at Gwe.

Peace..

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER Thatcher was a right royal bitch. Got taken to Court cos of the Poll Tax. Not the best of times with her in charge mate, that`s for sure. Stay mellow my friend, growing always beats politics thank the gods.
      Last edited by PaganRich; 08-31-2018, 08:51 AM.

Is this too yellow for you?

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow that’s some growth there , nope looks sexy to me lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X