Plant dieing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Plant dieing

I don't know whats going on I tried looking at different symptoms and pics but idk what mine is doing I can't compare it to anything I find .She's in 50/50 coco coir super soil been watering her every 3 days about just when the soil gets dry .And my other 2 are doing fine right next to this one same lights same everything

It kind of looks like light burn, caused by nutes or non ph neutral water getting on the leaves. Also, how about light distance?
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by non pH neutral?

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      Water that has either a high, or low PH. It can burn leaves if it gets on them during the day time or "Lights on" for indoor plants. A lot like dripping nutes on the leaves can burn them.

What’s the PH?
    Grow and good luck
    Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

The pH is to high 7.4 but only until I get the pH adjuster in the mail .and the lights are like 6-8 inches from the plant and it's just under one 23 watt bulb ATM

Comment

I think Shotgun has your answer.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          Editing a comment
          Ya, probably is ph. Not so much of a worry in Super soil, but in the 50/50 Super soil and Coco, Ph will be VERY important, especially with young seedlings.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, i dont mess with ph, either, in supersoil.
          Very important in coco, though.

• GreenhouseEffect
          Editing a comment
          Would it be wrong of me to start trying to recruit Jeezus over to the living soil club? We don't have cake, but we don't have to check our PH either. Aaand, we do even have brownies, lased with Maruana....

It is probably ph. It will kill your plant rather quickly too...
        If you dont minimally have the ph strips, go buy some.. ph the water to at least 6.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Ok ph is waaay more important than I thought xD lmao I knew j had to worry about it but not like this! I'll definitely use vinegar for the best feeding. I do have a ph pen guys just waiting for the pH adjusters. I had a tough time finding all organic in my area. Thanks a ton guys

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            EarthJuice Crystals on Amazon, about 15bucks, and it will last damn near a lifetime. GoodLuck

• Jeezusjuiicee
            Jeezusjuiicee commented
            Editing a comment
            My 1st choice would have been earth juice. But I'm in Canada so when I look up "earth juice pH adjuster" on Amazon.ca the only thing that comes up is 30 lbs worth for a pool for $300 bucks lol

A tsp. or less of lemon juice per gal. will reduce ph. Am I reading wrong or do you have seedlings in super soil? Maybe a little to hot, eh?
          Last edited by PRIMO; 08-30-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
            Jeezusjuiicee commented
            Editing a comment
            Lmao yea that's what I originally thought, I was gonna start them in pure coco coir but everyone was saying they would just die. But I start them in super soil and it's to much. What should I start them in?

• Jeezusjuiicee
            Jeezusjuiicee commented
            Editing a comment
            (I'm not using additional nutes)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X