Some times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some times!

the only thing I like better than growing is ( and there ante much) rolling a fatty every now and then,I know it’s a bit waistfull but sometimes it just feels right. I’m sure there are others that feel the same, my Q. What’s your favorite rolling paper? Rice,wheat,newspaper? And what brand do u prefer if u have a preference? Inquiring minds need to know and besides it’s fun😎

Tops or Zig-Zag. Back in the days we actually rolled a joint from the rolling paper out of Cheech and Chong's "Big Bamboo" album. Took a ounce of weed.

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Still hav the album,used the paper too, the big Bamboo still funnie

Ima raw guy forever. I used to roll joints as a job and they’re the best quality papers for high quality weed. Best taste easy to roll and one of the least chemically threaded. They’re misión statement is simply to make the best rolling papers out there

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      9fingerleafs. Ahh got ya friend, hey high times and living fast, glad you got to where you are now..

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks man, its all good, im young and i got young parents and a young wife all working the family business, so we all moved from the city ina kinda early retirement/working from home situation.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too: I like the raw cones that come with a loading tool. Cheap to buy in bulk.

Wife agrees with 9fingerleafs ...She likes the raws as well...but when she is feeling lazy, she likes her custom blown glass bowl...

Comment

I love zig zag 1 1/4 papers but i might have to give the raw papers a shot. I used to think rolling a fatty was wasteful but now i love it. Seems like smoking less paper even though were smoking the same amount lol but you know what i mean.
      640 watt hlg quantum board
      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
      150 watt hlg quantum board
      100 watt spider farmer led x2
      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
      Water only i don't check ph
      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes for sure the weedaper ratio increases

I like these. They're available all over in California. They come in king size as well. Which I like. I prefer a long joint over fat, but not particular 😁. And I prefer not to taste anything but the bud. Never blunts though.
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Fastest time to put three cig papers larger than the zig zag 1/14 fill it roll it tight, and put in a card roach y’all, challenge on. I bet you I can do in less than a min

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        Try it one handed while driving

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! Give Raw some good competition.

Raws are our main papers, but we like JuicyJays, too, for a change-up.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...l_573nic5w1x_b. If ya like a j with the taste of chewing tobacco n licorice. Lol

Comment

I like Raw. They're the best rolling paper all around, and they do incredible charity work! It's like doing a good deed with every joint.
          I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
          *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
          If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
          So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
          shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Comment

vaporize....

Comment

• Californiakid
              Californiakid commented
              Editing a comment
              Not a fan.

I try each time someone says oh try this one it works better, I'm not impressed.

I use an original volcano once in a few years when I get sick and can't smoke a joint, or hit a bong.

But nothing gets me feeling the same as burning one...or two...or...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X