Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My seed ordering experience thus far

My seed ordering experience thus far for the curious of mind:

Just got my latest Nirvana seeds which were posted from Switzerland, the previous order from them were posted from the Netherlands. Both times the credit card was processed from China and needed my approval from Visa before processing (just an email click).

Ordered on August the 12th, shipped on the 14th and received today the 25th. Not too bad in getting to the Mid/South USA in only 11 days.

The first order came in an envelope with a thick greeting card made of corrugated plastic with seeds hidden under the label. This order came in a bubble bag with a box of Nirvana playing cards with the seeds hidden in a small compartment.

I now have enough seeds to last me for 5 years, unless fat Freddy from the fabulous furry freak bothers moves in - albeit I may miss my Cheese Balls more.

I now am the proud owner of;
    2- Northern Light Auto (Nirvana)
    5 - Super Skunk Auto (Nirvana)
    3 - Sour Lowryder Auto (New420guy)
    4 - Sour Daddy Auto (New420guy) these were a free gift.
    3 - Sour60 Auto (New420guy) - I just germ'd these.

Once my current grow of 2 NL autos completes to harvest in a couple of weeks I was only planning on keeping one plant going at any given time. Unfortunately, the seeds I got from New420guy were regular and no guarantee to produce buds, hence the need for increased reading comprehension while on a bender. So I planted all 3 Sour60s today just in case they turn into a bruce jenner.

As an FYI the New420guy seeds got to me within 3 days of order - Ordered Thursday received Saturday.
    Sour60 autos.
    3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
    26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
    2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

How long can you keep your seeds viable? 5 years seems ambitious but you must have a good storage system. I would like the same option, as buying 5 seeds at a time is tedious and worse, feeling the need to he to plant them all at once. Looking forward to reading more on the subject.

As for the process - my one time experience - I bought mine from England - they were shipped from Spain. All planted and sprouted within 3 days and are growing beautifully - virtually identical in height and shape as they go through the veg stage.

Crow
    Last edited by Crow; 08-27-2018, 02:13 PM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER, You better believe the growers are the testers, on most of them.
      The breeders might grow one a couple of years first, and if they pass the mustard, they are getting named and packaged for sale.
      New420Guy seeds, are some good ones, give Paul a call, he will tell you all you need to know, he's a super nice guy. I'm fixing to harvest 2autos from New420Guy today, and I'm pleased with mine. And they got abused,lol

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there DAAS thanks , I know alltatup did message him , Paul recently, will certainly give them a try soon, wanna try the Tie Dye ...

• Pyro1711
      Pyro1711 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree with @D.A.A.S.69... Paul from New420guys was extreme!y helpful. I placed my order after 5pm on a Friday night and forgot to put my CC info in the comments box, wasn't 15 min later that he sent an email mail and asked for the info. My stuff shipped Saturday morning with a tracking number... Got them Wednesday. I know it doesn't mean much, but his seed packs are friggen cool as hell! Holographic labels on the envelopes. My order from ILGM came with the seeds in a friggin zip lock bag... Wasn't impressed at all considering that order cost 3x as much and I got a hell of a lot more stuff from Paul!

I just wanted to chime in on this. I did my first order thru TSSC, before I found all the bad reviews on them. But to be completely honest I was quite happy. I ordered 5 +speed auto (got 2 free so seven total), And an ak-49 auto. With the purchase I got 4 free fem GSC and with wire transfer got 5 free randoms.( not sure if all the same or random picks). Also got them within 10 days. Started 3 to germ and 3 of 3 have sprouted withing 4 days. Have thought of checking out the420guy, just wanted to throw out there about mine so far as well lol.

Comment

Updated my seed vault;
      4 - White Moscow Auto
      2 - Pauls Crystal Aurora Auto
      2 - Sweet Tooth Auto (free gift)

Got these from new420guy, ordered Wednesday and received Saturday. The only other place I have gotten seeds from was Nirvana, though a bit more pricey and took 3 weeks they too are a great supplier. I only hope to live long enough to see these 10 and the 14 seeds above all germinate, at 2 seeds per year that perts me well into my 70s.
      Sour60 autos.
      3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
      26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
      2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

Next grow I'm doing 5 strains from newguy420. And 2 From Msnl. MSNL and Nirvana have great seeds and good customer service. Nirvana packages stuff great. MSNl of you get stealth is better. But If you get Guaranteed well they will reship no problem no matter what. I've always wondered how many people lie to them to get double seeds. Just dont let me know they did as that makes me mad. Lol But karma will get them.

Comment

Received from Nirvana Amnesia Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, White Widow, and Aurora indica. Still awaiting from Seedsman Gorilla Glue#4, Amnesia Lemon Kush, Hashberry from Mandala Seeds, and Jack Herer. Next years grow is gonna be OK. Just OK? https://youtu.be/xcbjLvHtN1g
          Last edited by starramus; 10-08-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X