Pink Pistils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink Pistils

Just curious how many of you have come across it, the buddy I mentioned a few months back said one of his plants are showing quite a bit of pink. I refered him to the tutorial as to why.

He has two of the same genetics, he was just curious why this happened, as they are in the same setup!

Has this happened to you?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

The word of the day is: anthocyanins. These babies influence the final pigmentation your plant exudes, which can vary based on the temperature and amount of light it is exposed to. According to the Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, anthocyanins are 'universal plant colorants responsible for the red, purple, and blue hues evident in many fruits, vegetables, cereal grains, and flowers.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Its happened to me only 6 of my 75 clones had pink pistils but i dont know why

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Very pretty Kevin. Great plants

Temperature fluctuation can cause it also warm days cool nights specially plants crossed with pink or purple.cool nights 15/16 c.note some plants may be affected while others aren't.

Comment

I saw a few of these pink trichomes on my white widows, but not pink pistils. Looked cool, hoped it was a good thing.
        FFOF +extra castings, compost, coco
        Veg 8 bulb T5 (blue)
        Flower 600w HPS
        alfalfa meal, bone meal, FF Big Bloom, Down-to-Earth Liquid Bloom
        1st grow White Widow
        Now growing GG4 auto and photo

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          Veg nice indeed

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X