King led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King led

Has anyone had or has one of these LED lights from this company? I am considering buying one and not sure which wattage I should go for, the 1500w fixture is tempting but it might be too much, they are very cheap in price but lots of great reviews. My choice to decide is between their 1200w LED FULL SPECTRUM. or the 1500 w full spectrum. The tent is 4x4x80.

I’m no expert but I do remember king led and viperspectra are the brands that dangerdan recommended based on efficiency and price. Other cheap led lights perform poorly and the high quality fixtures are just too expensive compared to HPS

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Well my cmh lamps are getting to much so figured I’d try LED for space saving, and couldn’t believe the price on all three I am considering and if DANGERDAN rates them under the criteria you mention then I think I will have to try one. Prob 1200 w but as I said the 1500 w for its money is screamingly tempting, it just might be too much for my area,

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      i would pm dangerdan directly before making a purchase just to make sure you get the best for your bucks

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeh I don’t like troubling him too much, if I don’t like it I’ll send it back lol

I run 2, 2,000 w & my plants luv em. I think they work great, produces big, rock solid buds. Heat is still an issue with me tho, don't use a tent. Check on ebay before you buy from Amazon, lotta times ebay will auction them off, bought my last one fer $150. saved $100. compared to Amazon.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Great, well the 1500 w is on Amazon for $155

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      The 1 k was what I saw at first for around $113 then saw the 1200 w and read reviews and can’t see a bad one, somyeh gonna go for,it. Thanks for your intel

I was looking at these lights my self.. good lights I think the issues are always with proper power consumption..I have two vipars and found out later there is a slight variations on power consumption.but it don't bother me considering the cost plus I think these lights are not truely ment to last for very long time even though they say they last 50,000 hours specially if your running 24/7.

Comment

• hycheese
      hycheese commented
      Editing a comment
      50k hours is almost 5 years 24/7, just remember failure rates are typically rated as MTBF or Mean Time Between Failures and is calculated from actual concurrent burn-in tests plus accelerated prediction based on WAG theory. Many times an electronic device will last much longer if there are fewer power cycles.

When I bought mine, garentee was fer 3 yrs., 100,000 hrs. Had sum W.W. photo's that I had a few issues with when I got my 1st one. Figgured out the problem , put 1 lite on em, they stood at attension after that. Waz so happy, bought another 1. Waz runnin 650 hps, 1 did same thing, if not gooder, fer a fraction a the price, $75. compared 20, a month, WTF, no brainer. Course it's up ta you, you old skool too?

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      I am still looking at hps but the 1200 w suits the light foot print of my tent.. so will get one of the 1200 s and let you all know how it goes.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X