Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor advice

Hi,
    This is for experts in soil indoors growers!!!
    I am looking for someone to mentor me and acompany me in my next indoor grow.
    A little about me: I am 61, Israeli,living in the costal plain, 5 miles from the mediterenian coast line.
    I have 2 outdoor and 4 indoor grows under my belt.
    Exept fo last year, when I managed to grow outside a bunch of lovely 3meter tall Sativas of unknown strain,
    that produced 1-4 puonds of dry bud. Great stuff!!!!,
    All my indoor grows disapointed me and I consider them a failure.
    All problems in the book fell upon my head time after time.
    Spider mite,Aphids,Prudenia and what not.
    And heatburns,high humidity and temp.
    Nutrient problems etc.
    Having said that, I still succeeded in producing 200-250 grams from a 600watt lamp,4plants on 1 sq. meter.
    MY AIM IS TO DOUBLE THAT NEXT TIME:
    MY GOAL IS TO PRODUCE 400-500grams from a 600watt
    Hps lamp with open reflector.
    I want to put 2 PLANTS PER LAMP, ON 1sq meter.
    I plan to use 6-7 galon pots with organic garden soil.
    I plan to use CANNA or GHE nutrients.
    I plan to use Scrog combined with Fimming.
    THIS IS MY PLAN, BUT I WILL LOVE TO HERE OPPINIONS
    FROM MORE EXPIRIENCED GROWERS!!!
    I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO HAVE A GROW PROTOCOL I CAN FOLLOW.
    THE STRAIN IS: AMNEZIA HAZE by ROYAL QUEEN SEEDS
    from Holland. They are feminized but Not Auto.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL.
    PAPA

I’m not the one to ask about growing Haze, I had a bad experience with them and won’t grow again. That being said good luck with yours.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. The open reflectors will produce a lot of heat. Unless it's cold where you are or are running an AC to compensate you should look into air cooled hoods for hid lightning. Also with a haze strain I suspect that it's a tall strain? If so you may want to read about suppercropping here on gwe. Maybe look into using a mh for veg and hps for flowering.

Not sure on your grow space but you could get that weight with 2-3 plants under an efficient scrog. With 2 lamps I'm sure 2 plants per light will meet your goals if all goes well. 600 watt hid will provide enough light for a 4x4 area so you should be good per square meter. Environment is key for indoor plants imo and they thrive in the right conditions.

If you're using organic soil look into using some neem cake, bti bits, yellow sticky cards, and diamatocious earth for pest prevention. Watering practices will effect humidity so be aware that pests also thrive in wet soil with a great environment. Good luck to you hope to be reading your journal here and feel free to ask questions. Btw we like pics 😉.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I agree with Potted. I'm not a particular fan of Haze either. I've had one sort of good crop of Super Silver Haze which was a 8 on a scale of 1-10. I currently have some G13 Haze which did'nt impress me at all. Matter of fact, I gave most of it away. Kush on the other hand, that is a different story. I am currently growing a killer crop of Amnesia Kush. You can follow my grow on "Starting New Grow" I'm in my 4th week of flowering.

Comment

Welcome, PAPA. Like others have mentioned, climate control is vital to getting a good yield indoors. I've also had fewer pest/disease issues when the environmentals are in line. Your HID will pump out alot of thermal energy so ventilation will be critical. How hot and humid does it get inside your grow space?
          WHAT???
          5x5 grow space
          900w of Vero's and F-strips
          4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X