Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and beginner tip!

Hi all!

New to the forum so thought i'd introduce myself with a tip..

DON'T KEEP LOOKING AT YOUR PLANTS...... Watching them makes them grow slower.

Despite the quality of that tip, i've never actually grown before and will surely need your guidance. Reading this forum has been a great help so far.

The first tip I can give u is get good quality seeds, and welcome to the show. We all start somewhere 😁

Comment

I've told myself this a hundred times, but most days I find myself looking at my plants... either that or thinking how I can improve my set up or reading stuff here trying to educate myself better. However I do see them grow every day!
      I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
      *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
      If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
      So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
      shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Comment

Welcome Spacebucket, what you said is true. Is kind of like being at work and waiting for the clock to say 5pm.

Comment

Welcome to the Green Room. I am always fussing around my plants, I like listening to what they’re saying. Yep they won’t shut up....

Comment

A watched pot never boils πŸ˜†. But my girls love to be admired and they keep trying to strike a pose.... Vogue lol. They like pictures and pose as super models πŸ˜‰.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

I've had plants that have grown 3 inches in one day - so yeah, I watch em grow. If you don't pay attention to them - that's your your error.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Hi Space, welcome to the forum! I say that cannabis plants love to be worshipped and adored. I look in on them and tell them how beautiful they are a few times each day.
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey bucket.. welcome to the greatest grow forum around and with great people aswell ..yup me and my girls ..it's like a love story that's all I could say lol.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X