No announcement yet.

Inside out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sitting back waiting to see the magic.

Comment

yeah me too (:

Comment

Just being polite. Waiting for you to get done talking.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I’m not alone after all 😁

Comment

My four seedlings are doing ok outside in the wagon, but I feel thier not getting all the light that’s needed to grow good, and the temp’s today are in the fifty’s for a high with rain and cloudy conditions continueing im going to bring them in to my grow room till weather improves 😎

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              great idea potted, thats just too cold

Brought the girls in and put under 600 watts for 24 hours, since there autos and can take colder temps,hopefully I dident stunt them by leaving out to long. Time will tell. So far so good.
            Last edited by Potted; 09-12-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

time 4 .....
              my weekly update, I’ve kept the girls in my grow room under 600 watts 24/7 since I brought them in last week, the response was a growth spurt. As thay reach 4 nodes I’m topping them, hope thay don’t hold a grudge to long. I watered with nutes the other day 1/2 strength ff trio + cal-mag and molasses with no apparent problems I may up the nutes next time, we’ll b see ya, till next time( luv the one your with ) 😎

Comment

Hi gang, just wanted to touch base with u guys and let u know how my girls are getting along. I’ve been tieing down possible colas 🤞 branch’s and the girls are just loving the attention thay have gotten so far. As I mentioned I topped when thay reached 4 nodes but one of the OG Kush dident get the memo and shot up a foot after I topped?
                I bent her over tied her down (bad girl) and now she is behaving her self. The 2 green crack are playing catch-up to the OG but as long as there healthy I can’t complain.
                I’ve not been able to take the girls outside since I brought them in,lots of rain and no sun I may have to finish the grow inside. This has been one weird summer and fall so far. I got the feeling a frost coming on sooner rather than later 😢 sure will miss the warmer temps and free sun. Later gators

Comment

Wow, the week has flown by, the girls are doing well for one month in, and have begun there strech, still tieing them to top of the s.p.s with safety pins and coated wire. Today I watered with cal-mag and molasses PHed to 6.5 to 20% runoff. The girls are alright 😁 and back under the big top. I turn my girls once a day to try and bring out more bud sites and it seems to b working 😁. Now that the temps outside are getting a bit cooler I’m concidering adding a few leds 35 watts each to the grow, that all depends on how much additional heat is added to the space with them! I will try to install them this week to see, and let u guys know with my next installment 😎 I will try and post pictures later today of my current grow, but since I’m tech def I will Need help posting pics.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                    GreenhouseEffect commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Glad I'm not the only one! I just figured out the whole picture posting not to long ago myself!

Hears how I do it ( and forgive me if it's more details than nesecary, but like I said, I'm pretty NON tech savy myself! )
                    Plug the device into the computer, and hit the download button if it asks, name the file to, if you want. Then go to the thread that you want to post them on. You have to use the big reply bar down at the bottom of the page, I don't think that you can post pictures if you do it under the comment button. Anyway, hit the top left camera Icon, and then drop down straight bellow it where it says "Upload". If you click that, it should take you to the Pictures file on your computer, and then you can select pictures from what you uploaded to your computer.
                    There are more ways to do it, but that's what I do, hope this is somewhat helpful!

There are plenty of days when I wish I had been born a hundred years ago, then wouldn't have to learn to deal with all this computer mumbo jumbo every time I turn around, ( though guess I really like the part that I get to use this site!
                    On the bright side, I do understand practical things in the physical world, how to grow things, hunt, fish, trap, fix just about anything, so may actually survive the next Zombie apocalypse, or whatever!

Hi gang,Today was a banner day for the autos, I switched from my 600 watt mh bulb to a Hortilux super hps 600 watt bulb,with the addition of two Tao,trotronic 24 watt led bulbs,clip on’s that should increase my light foot print by about a foot ( the girls have been in veg for 5 weeks now) and it’s about time for the stretch. I keep all lights at the same distance about 17”from plants. More if it gets to hot.🧐 lights are still on 24/7.
                  Watered with ff trio full strength + cal-mag yesterday, to 20% runoff and the girls are luving it. As I pick out my main colas and-tie them down, I remove all leaves in the middle of the plants to allow better air flow, I have a tower fan oscillating 24/7 and a few 6” clip ons fans as well, less chances of mold to form 🤞. Funny thing, no smell to speak of so far?,I have a Scubber standing by for when my wife says she can smell it in the house,( I’m nose dead), but so far so good. 😁 with plenty of time to grow flowers at least 7 weeks, I’m looking forward to a great thanksgiving feast. Gobble,Gobble. Here are a few pics of the girls in the closet today.... thay are a bit shy at first....but once thay get to know you, look out, there growing inches in a day....! Chow for now, catch u on the flip side.😎.https://imgur.com/a/lUETHgA the first 3 pics are from last week the rest were taken yesterday,quite a different in size !!!
                  Last edited by Potted; 10-06-2018, 07:32 PM.

Comment

With temperature above normal predicted for the next 5 days or more, I’m residing to raise the lights and turn down the ballast to 400 watts in order to lower the temp’s in my closet. I also have a 440 exaust fan working 24/7 exiting to my attic that helps keep temps down as well. 🎃💀☠️👽👺👻🖕💋

Comment

update... is this October in the northeast ?? 80’s and no color on the trees at all, the geese are flying in a chevron,and it seems that the birds are flying south too.but Old Mother Nature sure isn’t done screwing around with the seasons this year it’s been so warm and wet here fog,mist.overcast sky’s just Yuckie for lack of a better word.
                      I was able to lower my lights back down and turn the ballast back up to 600 watts this afternoon after the heat of the day was over.
                      Im just use to the seasons changing on time! Not with this global warming screwing up shit. Sorry 😎

Comment

• Redwasp
                        Redwasp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes the weather is still crazy. Yesterday was 92 here with a low of 72. Thursday supposed to be 66 and 49. Go figure

Hi,Ho, boys and girls, the concomen small grower here, with the next up date to my latest venture into the wackie world of weed. The 2 Kush we’re getting a little to tall compared to the green crack so I supercroped the tallest colas,the hope is that the gc can catch up and I won’t have to put spacers under pots to raise them up to match the Kush 🤞 I’m watering about once a week now, about a gallon and a quarter per plant with good runoff. Using ff trio,full 💪 + cal-mag +molasses and silica all with good results alternateing between nutes and no nutes. Keeping lights at 17” and on 24/7,the average temp is about 78. With a good breeze from the fans,I let my ph ranges a bit from 6.3 to 6.7 purposely so plant can ubzorb? Different elements. I’m just costing along now that the temperature outside have dropped from 80 and humid to 60 and dry there’s no need to adjust lights up and down to change intensity and temps, as long as temps stay cool, I will too. I did take a few pics and will post at earliest convenience.
                      Please if anyone has a opinion on how I could make the grow better/ easer/ or different in a good way, chime in, we’re all striveing for the same goal”to grow the best”
                      Have a great week, see ya when I see u😎
                      j

Comment

Here are a few pics of my girls https:// .com/a/lUETHgA the first 3 pics are older the rest taken yesterday
                        Last edited by Potted; 10-16-2018, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Just a quick update.... I moved my 2 led’s up about 10” thay seem to be making the leaves toco a bit at there present height, I rotate the plants daily so that nobody’s in one place to long 👌other than that the girls are OK and drinking like a fish, and growen like a weed 😎 later

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X