Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Seedy Question

Greetings all,

For those of us that want sacrifice some flower for seeds, any tips? Are there any "tricks of the trade" that actually/allegedly improve quality and/or quantity of seeds? Any alterations from the usual nutrient and lighting routine or environment?

(Since I love the grow culture, "Old Wive's Tales" are welcomed! Just please denote them as such!)

Good growing!

Let me tell you about the birds and the bees, they use colloidal silver, herm one cola and use that pollen to pollinate another cola. You will get feminized seeds.

Cut the hermied flowers out as they swell up, dont let them open up in your area. Be careful pollenating. (Use a paper page over what is done so it dosnt spread to the rest of your plant!

The only way I know of getter "better" plants is to do a breeding program. Crossing with other strains of what you want, but that will take several grows to lock in ghe traits you want.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Baphomatt
      Baphomatt commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. I have some regular seeds. Most of what I have are feminized, so I'll have to use colloidal silver. I would love to do some breeding eventually, but I'm not looking for better strains, per se, just curious if there were any "tricks" to increase seed production of the strains I have.

Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X