Ok not gone but gonna take a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok not gone but gonna take a break

Im not gone from here but gonna be silent after today for a few. Just because I've been told I'm toxic to others. We will see if they can "fix me!" I'll be around today so if you have questions about whatever ask today. Love you guys. Thanks alltatup, thanks D.A.A.S.69, thanks oldjarhead100.

Your toxic ?? I’m confused ...
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Easy day brother. Hope to see ya back soon, I enjoy your expertise

Sorry bad memories coming back. Things I've done. Places I've been. If you knew me you would understand.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You don’t mean toxic here tho . Your awesome imo . Hope to see you back soon .

Thanks to alltatup going to get help. Can we leave it at that?

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Do what you got to do . I wish you the best . I hope you work out what ever your problem is. GL friend

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Alltatup helped me out a lot and helped-pull me out of my depression after I was cured of cancer. I know that she can help u to.

• Toripony
      Toripony commented
      Editing a comment
      Get well soon!  Thanks for helping me through my first grow.  Working through the crap can be really hard but the good times are worth the struggle.

Thanks hopefully just be a few days. But who knows. I'm hurting. And not sure. Again thanks to those who listened and tried. You were right and I knew it. Thanks for pushing me.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope your path becomes easier my friend

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks pagan.

Do what you have to do to get right

I was 50 - when told i was becoming toxic at work. I didn't realize it myself, until I was told. Once I got past the hurt (nobody wants to be told they are 'toxic') I was able to stand back and see what I was doing/becoming.

Almost 8 months of 'stress leave' form work, and various therapies.

2 years later I am still settling into my new 'normal'. 😁
    Finaly found cannabis does more for me than the meds. Started learning to (properly) use/grow cannabis for my issues

to borrow from Pagan, know that you are on the right path, it may be a little dim and overgrown, but that is only for the moment - ahead there is a clearing filled with sunlight

Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 08-19-2018, 09:31 AM. Reason: Because thumbs and phone keyboard

Comment

Sorry to hear that redwasp hope everything works out for the best ..I don't know you personally but you are a good person.. coming from the most misunderstood person where I live.good luck hope to see you soon.

Comment

Thanks guys. Hard to ask for help. A few here pushed me to it. I'm supposed to always be the strong one. So took alot

Comment

Grow and good luck!
          Grow and good luck
          Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Redwasp, when have you ever cared for what someone said about you.? Don't worry about that sh-t. That's gonna happen.
            Its all in your heart man, and you got a good one, dude.
            Ps, it's fixing to be bow season, don't get back on those meds.
            Stick with your smoke.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

Sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones. Don't let words get you down. You've been nothing but a good friend to me and others on here. I'll be praying for you my brotha. I agree with D.A.A.S.69 above; stay away from their meds if all possible.
              Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                DankwingDuck commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree if you can manage without pills then please do . Even if it’s a fight with your own mind. Because that shit is poison .

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
              Redwasp, when have you ever cared for what someone said about you.? Don't worry about that sh-t. That's gonna happen.
              Its all in your heart man, and you got a good one, dude.
              Ps, it's fixing to be bow season, don't get back on those meds.
              Stick with your smoke.
              Me never listened. You know that. But maybe its time I
              did. And no want no part of meds.

And yes the breeze. The sound of the wind. The rush of the bow. The smell of the trees. My happy place.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X