Scrog training question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrog training question

switching things up a bit and following the 4 way lst from the scrog lbh post. Once I have the four ways going, when do we top again? So I guess what I’m asking is how many noses on each main branch (since there are now four). In my other training I’ve grown to 4 and then topped again so I had eight growth sites on a two way lst plant. The scrog 4 way post doesn’t really say how many to top after.

Fuck does that make any sense haha?
    thanks as always!

Once you have your main branches it’s really and bend and secure game . This is really a question of opinion tbh . There isn’t a wrong way to do it . If you keep it nice and flat in the net and top it once a week or so it should fill in nicely . I personally top about every 4-5 nodes but depending on how your plants grow that may be to much or not enough . Best thing I can say is go for it and find what works best for you .
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

I enjoy FIMing on a scrog, lots of wide spread.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes brother it is, I just totally I scrogged my gals and am now just bending whenever I think I need to open them up a little, lots and lots of tops ready to be colas so far, ready to begin bloom cycle in two weeks, transplanted the droopy one into 7 g pot from a 2 g, saw minor root binding, but now she in a smart pot so should be a lot happier. New lights arriving this week. Christmas everyday at naked house these days lol

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t be afraid to cut a bound root ball a little . The pruning will promote new root growth and help unbind the root ball . Just don’t go crazy .

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeh there was a four inch coco coir pot in there which I went in and opened up a bit more, roots are healthy though so all good. Thanks for your valuable input

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X