5 mo's.work rot again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 mo's.work rot again

Bought a bud rot resistant online (1st time) Night Queen " NOT." Got powdery mildew first, used baking soda/ peroxide to no avail. Then the rot. 1 of three plants had an airier open bud, no rot yet.
    Is there any point, after removal, in salvaging bud with no brown pistles yet? Amazing looking plants otherwise including huge bushy blueberry freebies that are really slow to flower.
    Outdoor grow is next to impossible to prevent rot especially if not able to treat buds. Or?

It may be time to invest in an indoor garden if you live in a humid area. After it rains are you shaking the plant to remove excess water?

You can harvest early, but it will be a more speedy high. If you need to harves, try curing it to see if it works for you, if not give it away.

You "could" always do a greenhouse grow, place a dehumidifier in it, but i would consider it a waste of money.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Only a few wks of humid weather in north us, that's all it takes, yup shook plants after rain. Indoor is way too much extra cost especially since I give almost all away (stick it to the money hungry state)
      Why not greenhouse? They say rain can deliver botrytis or whatever it's called. Will humidity alone do it in?

Comment

That mold is hell, I grow in the swamps on the bank of the Ms.River ,way down South. When we first started growing years ago, we never had trouble with mold ,and it's super humid an rains damn near everyday in the Summer, for about an hour. 1year out of 10 we might have got a little mold.
        But I done quit even trying now, I didn't grow any last year, but the 4-5years before that, we got mold every year,
        I don't know what it is, but the weather ain't changed, except it's getting hotter , but something has, everyone around me is losing crops because of mold, mildew.
        Must be a hole in the ozone, like my buddy said, lol
        I believe it's global warming, I know something is going on anyway.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Temperatures most definitely are changing any outdoor grower will say so themselves.

Comment

It's so dry just north of you DASS. Im losing everything except my okra. This will be lean year.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp, man we love okra.
            Ain't that some sh-t, the weather is killing everything but the cotton an okra. And it's thriving, it loves that hot weather.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X