Late to the party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late to the party

i started these 4 Girl Scout cookie extrem from Bergman on 4/30/18 under t8 blue tubes with a heating mat in 4” jiffy pots with a good seed starter mix and a sandwich baggie as a humidity dome. I sprayed twice a day with ph 6.5 water till thay pop and for another 24 hours, the lights are about 3” away from seedling at this point. I remove humidity domes and begin to water with PHed 6.5 using a Dixie cup as a gage u can also tell by the weight of the pot I always let them dry out but not for to long. I also run a small fan to keep air moving around them.
    I transplanted them into 5gal. Spots cutting off the bottom of the jiffy pot with a mix of ffof50% peat20% rinsed core 20% and 2pounds of perlite and placed under 600 watt till the fear of frost was gone.topped at the sixth node.
    Preparing the area, placed 2” rack between ground and pots for drainage,placed pots on rack and placed bird netting above grow as a deturent for birds and deer. I’m spraying neem oil once a week and have placed a layer of sand and d earth on top of soil to prevent insects from laying eggs in it.
    The site I’ve chosen gets 1/2 day early morning to midday sun and is very stealthy I’m using the ff trio with cal-mag and silica. Full strength and plants have been cropped at 6’ and have good color and are just beginning to bud out a little😎 with no sign of any nute burn at all I plan to continue feeding full strength every outher watering with bloom nutes till flushed sometime in late September if the gods are smiling on me

All sounds awesome thanks for the description, I don’t suppose you can show us how great they’re doing?

Comment

I have 3 pics.ive taken yesterday 2 I took of my present outdoor grow, and one of my last grow yield, but having difficulty uploading to site. I’m not very tech savvy and need all the help!!!! I can get thanks in advance. Lol

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried the imgur app which is available under the upload pic , I think it uploads your pic of choice and gives a link to it so you can copy the link into your txt.

I’ve tried that with no success 😖 frustrated

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
        NAKEDGARDENER commented
        Editing a comment
        What device are you using?

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice Potted. Good to see the fruits of your labor.

I finally got it I think,with a little help from from a friend,the first pic. Was my latest harvest 2 northern light autos and 2 moby dick xxlarge autos. The outher 2 photos are my out side grow,the clothes line is 12’ high so I’m thinking 10’ now with the morning glory’s blooming at about the same time.

Comment

Looks delicious and wtg on being able to post pics, I’m just hitting some critical jack and having visuals staring at those buds of yours up close lol

Comment

when you tried to upload a photo directly to this website what happens ?

if you get an error message or anything take screenshot so I can see
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            ??????

• Potted
            Potted commented
            Editing a comment
            Are u kidding it took forever to do what I did and I needed help with that Lol

I’m a much better farmer,than photographer 😎 u must agree Lol

Comment

This is my summer grow and I will continue to post about once a week until harvest. I’m not big on grow journals ( boring) I’ve tried before and lost interest or just quit. This time I’m going to follow thru and show pics till done😎 we have had so much rain in the last 4 weeks ( thank the gods I’m in veg ) that my girls have bolted to 9’ tall and bushie as hell. Going to water with bloom nutes today with cal-mag and silica to 20% runoff. According to the long range forecast it’s supposed dry up and b nice for the next two weeks.happy hippy here😃.

Comment

Well it’s been a week since my last update and the girls are looking good, the colas are braking thru the bird netting with a little help. The bushes have many bud sites and all I’m doing is watering and watching, there over 11’ now,according to the specs.its not supposed to get over 6’ it just goes to show what BS the seed companies are shoveling at us. I am expecting them to reach 12’ by next week and harvest by the end of September 🤞 still spraying neem oil, but only on leaves, stalk and soil never on buds.😎 going to try to post pics again today,as u know I’m not the greatest photographer...... but I will try.👍. Ps.no heavy smell with this strain.
              Last edited by Potted; 08-27-2018, 07:38 PM.

Comment

This is the latest picks of my lady’s taken yesterday, must b 11’ by now heading for 12’ one pics is of the back if the can-o-pee,looking up, the other is of smart pots and base. Watered with PHed 6.5, cal-mag and silica today, heading For a hot spell with high humidity this week, I hope thay will handle it 🤞 ok 👌 chow for now😎
              Last edited by Potted; 08-27-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Time for....
                my weekly update, Hi fans, my outside grow has stopped getting higher now at about 11&1/2’ and has begun bud building. I’m still feeding them ff trio with cal-mag and silica at full strength with no sign of burn at all, I shall continue this practice till the flush,
                So far this has been for the most part a very easy grow, just hope my luck holds till harvest 🍀 sum time late September or early October. If the gods favor me. Luvya,Chow😎

Comment

Suplmental post ; it rained last night on my flowering outside grow, I went out this morning and shook the rain off and blew the buds off as well with a leaf blower,
                  I don’t need no bud rot, 🤞 sure hope it works, I will check daily to make sure.

Comment

• Potted
                    Potted commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Opon inspection of all buds for rot, I saw 3 green inch worms munching away on different buds..... quick robin to the bat cave,
                    What to do Batman if we don’t stop them now we may never get a Handle on them...... don’t worry Robin... first of all we only found a few that’s a good indicator that we may hav caught it early.I’m going after them .....
                    Old school first by stretching cotton around the base of plants to imatate spiderwebs catapillers and inch worms won’t cross lt.
                    Next a good application of neem oil to fan leaves bouth sides and branches included. Now it’s wait and see game. 🤞
                    Last edited by Potted; 09-08-2018, 02:11 PM.

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Holy sheep shit batman. how do you apply neem in flower without getting it on the buds? Do you wipe it on?

No the plants are almost 12 feet high so no problem missing buds when spraying the lower half,couldn’t reach most buds anyway lol
                  Last edited by Potted; 09-08-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                    LurkingInTheGrass commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are going to need a chainsaw to bring those monsters down?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X