Mendo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mendo.

If you haven’t seen these guys with their 1000 gallon pots and huge trees, yes I said trees, then this will make you faint with envy, for those of you who have seen em before then here is a reminder.

In this short video Mendo Dope takes you on a walk through the garden for the September update. Flowers are forming, resin is showing and its time to finish ...

Mendo brothers . These guys are legit af . I have seen all their videos . They grow trees for sure . Multiple pounds per plant. I think they only use soil king soil which is on my list to try if I ever grow in soil again .
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to be a special mother Fer to get a tour of mendo grow . But if you work your way in take me as your +1

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      DankwingDuck, The guy at the pharmacy up the road from me is there right now left on Tuesday. Gonna friend him like crazy so when he goes back out there next Jan I might be able to weed.e us a spot. Fingers crossed, it’s him that first showed me the vids a few months back, great kid , we spend more time talking growing and making our own hybrids than me buying most of time lol

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s pretty awesome . I need to make friends like that. I guess it would help if I was social ....

Social? So your a hermit

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I mean like I like y’all but I don’t have to see you and I can log out when I want . But yeah I’m pretty much a homebody loner . I have a very small circle of friends and I don’t even see most of them more then a handful of times a year. I have like 3 friends I see or talk to on a weekly basest. So I guess you could call me a hermit

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Got ya.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X