I have another odd one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have another odd one

This is a mystery seed from Buddha Seeds - bought a ten-pack of seeds - all a mystery.

First of all - it was a battle getting her helmet head off. Had two surgeries with my trusty tweezers and thought I had pulled the little girl out of the dirt twice. But she fought back.

Second time I have had a seedling do this for me. Usually our cannabis plants start out growing up two by two. Last one grew up with a three by three structure all the way up.

She's also a dark green already. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180814_125240.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	4.08 MB
ID:	236416

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Looks like a beautiful baby! Was she strong enough you didnt have to give her anything for pain?

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I toked up the pain medication for her.

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Great! Someone had to take some meds!

I got an odd leaf for ya

Comment

Also had a polyploid once, had all kinds of cool mutations. The main stalk looked like two mains squished together, and the colas were wide, looked like a stretched out sun flower.

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I'm hoping to see one day - THC is supposed to be crazy high from one of those 30% or more.

A tri leaf mutation cool.... I'd like to see some oddities like that. Keep us updated on the progress. 😉 ✌.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Hey Chefbjy here's that update. Exactly one month later.

After she grew her next set of leaves I began spraying her every 5 days with 'Foliar Essence'.

Topped her once and she pouted for 3 days. Took off about 10 leaves along the way and she is due for another hair cut. She and her 3 sisters are growing so fast. Thanks to the spray. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_101731.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	2.44 MB
ID:	248547Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_101750.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	2.79 MB
ID:	248548Click image for larger version

Name:	20180914_101814.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	248549
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you.

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          They do look great! Did the plant keep growing with three leaves on every node? Looks like it might of but the apical dominance adapted. Beautiful plant Canuck147.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the comments - with no topping she probably would have grown up three-by-three - I have had one in the past do that. It's a bush - defoliating coming up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X