Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YouTube Reviews, What would you want reviewed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Seems to be a growing interest in USB microscopes and iPhone imaging tools. Fabric grow bags seem to also have a HUGE DIFFERENCE in quality, pros and cons of super soil versus buying fertilizers, supplements and nutrients $$$, high end versus less expensive pH pens, twisty tie materials for training, exhaust fans and their associated speed controls. Post processing equipment, crock pots, oil machines, butter machines, short path distillers, apps.....

Hoping that helps some
      Last edited by Farmall; 09-20-2019, 08:16 PM. Reason: F%#@ing Auto-correct

Comment

Originally posted by Farmall View Post
        Seems to be a growing interest in USB microscopes and iPhone imaging tools. Fabric grow bags seem to also have a HUGE DIFFERENCE in quality, pros and cons of super soil versus buying fertilizers, supplements and nutrients $$$, high end versus less expensive pH pens, twisty tie materials for training, exhaust fans and their associated speed controls. Post processing equipment, crock pots, oil machines, butter machines, short path distillers, apps.....

Hope me that helps some

I will add that to my future reviews! I am just getting geared up with a wholesale company now (does not sell to the public )

I am also waiting patiently for the wifes grow license to come back now as well, so it shouldnt be an issue soon+ I wont be limited to the few plants I have now, and I can have multiple comparisons going at once!

Right now, since I am not a huge smoker, I am not focusing on magic butter machines etc. I would like to find someone who can test end results for me however.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Qwertywill how the hell you been I haven't seen you in awhile I hope its just because I haven't looked at the right thread, when you need a tester for the butter machine

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          try and hook up with alltatup she uses all of those things and will give a very good review

• Qwertywill
          Qwertywill commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 I have been well, we had out little boy on 08 Aug, started moving the day after, so to say the least busy as all hell.

Regards to the tester, I was thinking more the end result! I would gladly still use it, I just dont know the successes of edibals as my tollerance is super low, so everything would be A+... I want someone with a better tollerance I can have test them!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X