Leaves are dying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves are dying

https://imgur.com/a/jjCj58s started happening a week ago I am in the 7th week of flower using 700watt led. Flushing untill harvest if it is even worth waiting.. Had bad fungas gnats just got then controlled this week

Could be the result of the treatment for fungus gnats, also how close is your light, that LED will need to be way up above the canopy by more than 3 feet

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Or also if you are flushing now, then your leaves are gonna turn yellow and start wilting hard, flush only for the last week before cropping

I cannot move the light any higher can i move it every few hours? I am hoping to harvest next week sometime should i cut all the dead off?

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      You could remove it since it’s not doing any good now defoliation is normal during this time and you want as little leaf on the colas as possible just leaving a few fan leaves on each cola

Can you post some pics.?

Comment

I posted one it wont let me upload here.. There are 0 fan leaves that are alive thats the issue.. They all died at the top the pic is in the first post

Comment

Imgur wont let me upload either...

Comment

Ah had to screen shot the pics to make em small so the forum would take em

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            To be fair if you are cropping them next week you are good to go there, they will be fine, buds look frigging great

• Kgbdemon
            Kgbdemon commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks man

Kgbdemon i would probably be tempted to just take off the worst ones and hit those buds with the red light you’re already giving

Comment

• Kgbdemon
            Kgbdemon commented
            Editing a comment
            Like turn off the grow light just leave on the bloom? That would be okay?

I forgot to mention it is a clone

Comment

No keep em on, they want it, as long as the buds are doing good you’re all set, does the LED HAVE A bloom setting, I’m sure that it does

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
              NAKEDGARDENER commented
              Editing a comment
              Small doses of U.V light is beneficial for making the buds create more Trichomes, which we want a lot of, the plants natural defense from that type of radiation, but in general hitting them with enough to not push them over the edge is what I do and am introducing a u.v. Lamp for this harvest, just 15 mins an hour on a 12/12.

• DankwingDuck
              DankwingDuck commented
              Editing a comment
              If you wanna boost the trics drop the humidity in the room below 30% the buds will tric up to trap the moisture in the bud. The lower the humidity the better .

• Kgbdemon
              Kgbdemon commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the low humidity could have attributed to this lol. Its crispy in there

Kgbdemon great, then all I can add is that if you haven’t looked up really close to the color of your trichomes yet then buy either an electric microscope or a cheaper option would be a jewelers loupe, check for clearness and milkiness, but I am sure you have done this already.

Comment

• Kgbdemon
              Kgbdemon commented
              Editing a comment
              Have a 420 scope on the way i snipped a nug off the bottem and used my usb microscope the bottem was 20 cloudy 80 clear looks like the top is far more ripe... Hoping for a swell this week if it will even do that in flush.. Im pretty new at this

Well once properly cured the high will be a nice speedy kinda high I think def not couch locky, prob very chatty stuff, As I say you may consider adding one u.v. T5 flourescent into the mix next time, one lamp is only $60

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
              NAKEDGARDENER commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope it works out well as I am sure it will well done on the colas, and keep us informed

• Kgbdemon
              Kgbdemon commented
              Editing a comment
              Will do thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X