No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

58 and waited way too long . Ist grow in flower
    2-4X4 tents, 1200 WATT LED'S in Promix Organic with worm castings , vermiculite, and bone meal with Island Nutes and 7 gal grow pots

Comment

Once those buds start looking nice is the hardest time_ waiting until they are truly ready to harvest can be a real test.....or would that be a tease? My patience seems thinest the first four weeks and the last four.....the in-between is the easy part. Here's to an awesome harvest!
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Nicely said Zigzag! And the first grow puts everything under more pressure to get it right...from germination to successful curing! 🐸

No kidding_ the current grow i have going is now 30 days from emergence. It was a hard, discouraging start, but things seem to be under control now. I think it was the new lights_ they were just a bit too much at first, but now everything is really starting to take off since they have established a good leaf base to grow from_ much to my relief!
      Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X