Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now it's 2017 and we'll all be another year older, but may it be the best year for all of us!! Happy New year everyone!
    Team AutoMechanics

Comment

• insomniaczzz
      insomniaczzz commented
      Editing a comment
      I, for one, have high hope that 2017 will be a better year for us than 2016, and 2015 for that matter. Cheers and happy growing to all!!

Dear King. According to post #1 of this thread, you have a birthday this month. Happy upcoming 70th.........you don't act a day over 30!!!! (That's a compliment)

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to join you Gordy.

• bobsakamoto
      bobsakamoto commented
      Editing a comment
      king, you are young at heart like alltat said. happy upcoming b-day!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      So Gordo, I guess you don't believe in reincarnation... I hope you're right, cuz I don't want to come back to a world without polar bears or great coral reefs...

Just now seeing this post. I would have never guessed yall's ages correctly. I'm 36 going on 15 lol.

Comment

I love the age spread on this forum from 20 to 75, but you'd never know it, if not for this thread. Peace to all and keep on lighting up!

Comment

• rockman
        rockman commented
        Editing a comment
        Indeed, very cool to find out the ages, and especially to see so many older (hopefully wiser) folks. Still a lot to learn from any age! 🐸

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it's true,we are all extremely adolescent--a very good thing indeed!

• bobsakamoto
        bobsakamoto commented
        Editing a comment
        totally agree, insom

Gen X here, I"ll be 51 on the 12 of January!
      Slow is smooth, Smooth is fast

First grow 600W HPS w/air cooled fixture growing in a CoCo and Perlite medium.
      2 BlackJack plants for my GF
      2 AK48 plants to broaden my own horizon

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy upcoming birthday!

• syncro92
        syncro92 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, mentally I dont feel a day over 30, but when the cold comes around i feel it in my knees

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the body has a mind of its own...

How did I miss this thread ... oh yeah ... I was stoned.

I've got 47 years here so far, the vast majority of it survived with the helping hand of weed.
      Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

46 this year - after 30 it's all been a blur - glad to be getting to grips with my green thumb later in life tho - nice to know you people

Peace

Comment

• Saturn
          Saturn commented
          Editing a comment
          greenhorn mistake for sure just wish i'd bumped into all this years ago. Now I've started a grow, I can't believe anyone bothers with dealers

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel the exact same way, and I'm 63!! But now is the time, right? More and more forums, more growers, more exchange of information, so it has made it possible for so many more of us to become growers!!! The explosion of information and access is just so amazing to me.

• Saturn
          Saturn commented
          Editing a comment
          agreed alltatup 100%

FREEDOM!!

What alltatup said
        Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
        Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
        GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
        photoperiod feminized seeds
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
        http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

33 this june. Still believe I'm 15.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            me too--about the 15 part.

68 going on 12
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

38 and timeless! It's been 21 years this year since i first smoked in the great state of Alaska! All my high school friends parents grew, they would show me their closets with plants. I was smoking Nothern lights and Kind bud before it got popular! I always knew i would grow one day i was just waiting on time to catch up lol
            Perpetual setup!

Comment

62 in October. Missed a good 30 years because of CDL, hopefully I can make up for lost time, and get a little lost.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Ya gotta get lost to get found!! ;-}

When I play music for my plants I like to give them a taste of the oldies... but goodies_ The Who, Ten Years After, Traffic, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Santana, Grateful Dead, etc....give you a clue?
              >60...<70_ :~)
              Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• Saturn
                Saturn commented
                Editing a comment
                LOVE ALL OF THEM - nice to hear ten years after get a mention - Stonedhenge man!

• Sonnyhad
                Sonnyhad commented
                Editing a comment
                Great music!! Mid 60's I'd guess, like me.

Got that right!
              Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
              liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Santana: nothing tops them in the late 60s through the 70s. Let the children play.

I might have missed it, but i don't think anyone mentioned two of the biggest, the Beatles or the Stones.

Comment

• ZigZag
                ZigZag commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you see the documentary on George Harrison? it was really awesome. Had no idea he was so involved in so many other projects in addition to the music....And the Stones? well those guys somehow just got left off the list....no idea why....maybe thought they were on it and didn't check...or maybe it was that darn spellcheck crap!

• yamiacaveman
                yamiacaveman commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi ZigZag, No I didn't see the George Harrison documentary yet -- about a month ago I did see Oh, what was it called, something like * days a week about the Beatles touring days, interesting.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X