Is my plant ever going to bloom?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my plant ever going to bloom?!

Hi! First time grower, trying to absorb everything in this forum. I have one female plant (out of 12 seeds!!) that is supposedly Russian Rocket Fuel. I planted it in late April and have mainlined it so there should eventually be seven buds. Made a few mistakes but keep trimming it up so the plant focus on those seven branches. She currently lives outside.

My question is, am I just being impatient or do I have a dud? Are the tips eventually going to bloom? I know I have to wait for the light cycle to change but I just want a little hint that I’m doing things correctly. Thank you so much! H.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HL2200; 08-08-2018, 01:48 PM. Reason: Edited to add pics

My pictures didn’t post, will try again...

Comment

Your just being impatient bud. I start my outdoor ones at the same time as you. In another couple weeks they'll start. Next time you grow get some autofems from a place like nirvana.com for nice prices. I tried uploading pix of my outdoor ones too, but not working for me either. You prolly won't harvest till around mid to late October. Give em time. Autofems take 2-1/2 to 3 mos.

Comment

Thank you so much! I think I just needed some reassurance. It looks super healthy and smells delicious, I’m just antsy for some flowers!! πŸ˜‚πŸŒ±

Comment

You did a awesome job on the LST tho. To be honest, yours look better than a couple of mine. I only did LST on one of mine. I started all of them in a tent tho. I've got two white widows in there now. I'm starting a weekly journal with them. I just finished the post today if you wanna check it out

Comment

Yes, just impatient. Looks like it is doing very well!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Blooming Hell is on base - next up is Pistil Pete - Coach Calyxes are all below watching the play.

Pistil Pete hits a smoker right over the left field bleachers!

Let the fireworks begin!
              ​​​​
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! It’s my first plant and I’m pretty proud of it. Plan on throwing myself into growing, just soaking up anything I come across - so happy I found this forum. Going to look into ordering seeds now. πŸ™‚

Comment

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome to this forum! Your plant looks really good. To me - it is about ready to take off - the bud sites anyways. Put some more soil on those exposed roots. Roots are tender.
                  I looked at it for quite a while - that's why I said what I did above. Your patience is about to be paid off. Keep doing what your doing - next stage - Blooming!!
                  Then comes the phattening of the buds. Terpenes get stronger - Trichomes appear and then and then......
                  Try autoflowers next. They're all I grow. Seed to harvest in 90 days - some anyways.

• Retodd
                  Retodd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can start using bud candy too in the next couple weeks.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X