Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am spying some pre-flowers for the first time!!! How cool is that!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	250234Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	250235
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-18-2018, 04:25 PM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice. Always a pretty sight.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that black fingernail Polish? I like it.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp The nail polish is Cannabis Green (I changed the name).

alltatup seems you ladies and mine are pushing along the same timeline!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy I should have left mine for another week or so; they could have been a bit taller in the grow box. But yeah, you can tell when they are rarin to go!!

Euroaznscotty You're just a few days behind me!! ;-}

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good ATU

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I played I spy preflower tonight with five of six plant. A little early, but it's there. I'll flip next week
      😆

Im on my thrid week now in my flowering tent and budlets are literally everywhere! The only thing I dislike about this reveg clone is that she always throws off a plethora of side branches frkm her lowest stalks making almost a secondary understory canopy.
    Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

• Euroaznscotty
      Euroaznscotty commented
      Editing a comment
      SinsemillaScientist That's what mine did right off the bat also. High branching phenome!

• SinsemillaScientist
      SinsemillaScientist commented
      Editing a comment
      Its quite interesting how each plant looks and acts a little different! Especially in her prime of the flowering stage♡

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      A plethora of side branches is a good thing!!!

The end of week 2 of 12/12:

They grew vigorously all week; I continued some gentle training and I plucked a leaf here and there to keep the shorter bud sites exposed.

Both Tangerine Dream and Northern Light put out a couple of long internodes, and now the top internodes are getting much closer together. The Tangerine grew about an inch every two days. Even the Afghan Kush has some stretch to her!! It's like the strongest colas are staking out their territory by getting there first.

I have dutifully filled in my grow space with bud sites. I am so worshipful of my girls right now. What goddesses they are.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	251052
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	251053Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	1.46 MB ID:	251054
    Tangerine Dream Northern Light
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-22-2018, 05:59 AM. Reason: avoid obscurantism
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      They are looking picture perfect

Very nice growth spurt you have had there. Beautiful
    Last edited by Redwasp; 09-21-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, You ain't messin around this grow are you ? What an awesome looking canopy, they look great, extra large harvest coming your way .
      Great job, beautiful pictures too !!!
      How long were your lights out from the hurricane ?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp Thanks!! We are trying!!

D.A.A.S.69 I ain't messin around no more!!!! I have a new aortic valve pumpin blood like crazy, so I have to step up my game. I did not lose power.
      Last edited by alltatup; 09-21-2018, 02:20 PM.

They are exploding! Loving the extra growth. Looking like you'll be getting some awesome colas

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I am just hoping for NO crises during flowering!!! Then we'll be good!!

Alltatup that is just a beautiful site to see. Was so worried about you losing due to the storm. Makes my heart sing to see them doing so well.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      "Wild thing
      You make my heart sing
      you make everything
      Groovy...."

Redwasp you're a little young to remember this song, but I love a singing heart!!!!

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Omgosh yes. Have you seen some of my other songs I post? Many are pre 70s. My grown kids could even sing Wild thing for you.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so groovy!!!!!!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      nice looking girls ATU

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	252654Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	3.20 MB ID:	252655

ROUNDING OUT WEEK 3 12/12

This has been one vigorous grow. What am I doing differently, I ask myself.

1. Open door to grow box all the way through has kept the temp around 82F, which is good. Much better air circulation and heat control. 73 at night. I'm hoping that weather continues to cool down as my flowering progresses. Never can tell in the dirty south...
    2. I put in a new HPS bulb that I hadn't used before, so that may account in part for their cooperative growth. Eye Hortilux 400w HPS.
    3. More nutes.
    4. Re-read and re-re-read the defol tutorial. I've missed a lot in the past; I think I've done better at following Neb's directions this time.
    5. New aortic valve. I swear all that unimpeded blood pumping is having an impact on my growth, er, I mean the plants' growth...
    6. I've done defoliation throughout flowering rather than all at once at the end of week 3. They have continued to throw out new leaves, but I know that's about to stop, thank the cannabis gods.
    Last edited by alltatup; 09-26-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      On which brand of light to order. Sorry

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Eye Hortilux 400w HPS.

Redwasp

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      You always have some of the healthiest looking DWC grows

Looking good. So are the horilux worth it? Have 2 hps and 2 mh to replace after this grow.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Personally they have been solid bulbs. I've had one for a few grows now that I'm using in my 5x5. But I have a brand new one in my 4x4 and after I moved the auto flowers in there they blew up fat and are loving it. Plus it's made in the 🇺🇸 😉.

• Euroaznscotty
      Euroaznscotty commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup looking good girl!
      Personally I stand by the hortilux, plus they have a 1 year warranty. So if your bulb dies because you are dimming it, they will replace it during that year.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I was using a standard hortilux before, but this one seemed to be so much better that it was worth the extra money. Nebula says the real food is LIGHT, so this seems like stronger food. I also really like that it's USA made.

I didn't relies there where more than one hortilux hps I always get the one with the flowers on it I'll have to check it out ,I am sold on the hortilux t5s power veg wow they work great
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if they stopped making the ones they used to, but this one is more expensive than the old one.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      They have some different varieties dual spectrum full spectrum blue red yellow spectrums etc. Double ended are usually the pricier ones.

alltatup
    I am sorry I’m so self indulgently behind
    ​​​​​​​you have the goddess in your green. That is 4Sure but then..of course you do😘❤️
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Tika You have your hands full! I WISH I could expand my operation--not quite as large as yours, but I would sure like to grow twice as much as I do now.

Yes, indeed: I know the goddess is present; I feel her all over the house right now because the plants' energies are so strong; they vibrate with growth. Such an amazing companion to us humans...

START OF WEEK 4 12/12 BABY TRICHOMES:

I never noticed them before this early; I was never looking.

Tangerine Dream:

Name:	
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	253497

OG Kush

Name:	
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	253498

NL

Name:	
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	253499

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Gonna be a frosty plant.

Looking good. How long are you estimating your flower?

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      The four strains I have in there range between 8-9 weeks. I hope to have a bountiful harvest couple of weeks before thanskgiving.

The Girlz are just gorgeous!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jimmy, we're having a great time together.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X