Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

atu grow 8: Afghan Kush (WoS), OGKush (RQS), NL (RQS), Tangerine Dream (BF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redwasp
    replied
    Oh still no idea what color my nails will be. I told my wife I could let people vote. She yelled back no those are my damn nails on your hand I get to pick. Lmao

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    With a deal like that, I will boot leg the video and keep the ticket sales myself!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    RagWeedDWC You can have the beer, peanuts and cannabis concessions, but profits cut 50/50 with me.

• Redwasp
    commented on 's reply
    Saints is thinking. Purple or green. Not a manly green. But she may change her mind. She says only she can pick. It's all good with me.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Let's get ready to thumbnailllllllllllllllll.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Any chance you guys would let me have ticket sales and concessions on this match up? :-)

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    My nails are ready to meet your nails in the nail wrestling champoinship

• Redwasp
    replied
    Oh alltatup never dare me I am secure in myself and you better believe I'll now have my nails and toes painted. I'll send pics when it's done. Maybe magenta maybe whatever my wife or daughter pick. Cant promise the color but I'll for sure have colored nails. So be ready.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Gotta wait n see... I sure hope so.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    SinsemillaScientist Hard to translate to english but here goes Oladowa Numaki ia Niduba translation good to meet you my friend Besides being a jar head I'm Abnaki and Micmac small part anyway from my great grand mother on fathers side and great great on mothers side no one in family speaks it except me and thats only what I could learn ,so I sing oh Happy Days lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I got some of that color changing nail polish and took it on a fishing trip with a friend who loves to break balls well I also brought something to get him real f...ed up when passed out I did his nails and a big heart on his forehead , it was cloudy for awhile in the morning when the sun came out he was all mess up trying to figure out why his nails where red pay back is so much fun oh and he never saw the heart until a clerk at the convenience store said it was real cute did he freak out lol

• KTM690
    replied
    Amazing looking bud. What a great job u did wth those be very proud. Let us know how it smokes looks like a knock your socks off bud

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks all: I couldn't have done it without you. For real.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SinsemillaScientist That's awesome. It's your responsibility to pass those songs on to humans, too. I sure hope you have some who want to learn!!

• SinsemillaScientist
    commented on 's reply
    I sing cherokee native songs too them my grandmother was full blood native and she passed her songs to me since none of her children tried to learn.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X