Hrlp with outdoor plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hrlp with outdoor plant

My outdoor plant has some yellowing on the lower leaves. I have not been feeding it any nutes only rain water. We had 3 straight days of intermittent rain. I skipped the middle size pot and went right to the big pot, could this be my problem?

What type of soil are you using? It could be nitrogen deficiency.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I'm using Myke soil which was recommended as a good inexpensive soil? I have good nutes but wasn't sure if I should use them yet? It's only been outside for a couple weeks. I went from a 16 once cup to the large pot then put it outside. I am thinking maybe I should have kept in inside until it got over the transfer shock?

Comment

The change of environment could have been rough on it, but that plant mostly looks hungry to me. What do you have for nutes? And do you know what is in that soil? Not familiar with it. If it is mostly just a medium with out much in it, then it it's possible you really do have a Nutrient deficiency, and not a problem caused by PH or something else.
        Organic Soil,
        with molasses,
        In a Greenhouse with,
        Redneck engineering.

Comment

Botanicare - Pure Blend Pro
          Not sure what nutes are in the soil? We had rain last night so I guess I should wait to feed it? I finally figured out when to water inside but how do you control outside with rain? I have it in a pot so I can move it into complete darkness when the time comes.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            I've used the Botanicare before, and it was good stuff.
            Just do your best with the Nutes like Qwertywill said. If you tend to get a lot of rain where you're at, think about switching to just side dressing your plants in the future, it might be easier with the rain. You just add a few hand fulls around the plant every so often, and whenever you water, or it rains, the plant gets fed. Earth worm castings are great for this! Composted manure works good to, well before the plant starts flowering, if your real careful not to over do it, and keep it away from the stalk a bit.
            Once your plant goes into flowering, Bat or Sea Bird guano is really good for giving her what she needs to make buds.
            Nothing wrong with just using the Botanicare you've already got, though.

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Once you start flowering, you will want to switch to the Flowering version that they make for soil. Amazon sells it at a decent price. And basically just follow the nutrient schedule on there bottle with each of those. Start off at half strength, then you can always start mixing it a little stronger if the plant is responding well to it, and still looks hungry.

Let the rain hit it. Generally its a feed of nutes, then two waterings afterwards. If it rains a few times not a huge deal, just try to figure it in with waterings. Especially if its a light rain. Worst case add nutes even after a light rain!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X