Firstime grower need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firstime grower need help

Planted this bag seed on pot at first, then transplanted it to soil on my back yard, yellow leafs at botton some with holes. Started giving it a cup every two days of bud candy. plant is doing well but don't know if bottom part is to worry.
    Last edited by GuuZe; 07-31-2018, 07:34 PM.

The brown tips you see, in my opinion is nutrient burn. I would refrain from feeding the plant any additional nutrients for at least a week. Just plain pH'd water should do the trick for now.

Comment

When your leaves start to yellow at the bottom, it is generally a deficiency of N, or P, or K because they are all mobile elements. I think this might b a PK deficiency, but may not be because the minerals are not available, just the resent shock of moving locations, especially outdoors, could have the plant in a tizzy. I would watch for 2-3 days and if it keeps getting worse perhaps consider a PH test of the new soil, or try some PK soluble nutes. Just guessing.
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Thanks guys will keep an eye on it

Comment

Update on how the plant is doing, growing some nice nuggs took a pic of the tricomes, think it needs a couple of weeks before harvest.

Comment

I'd plan on at least 4 more weeks.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• GuuZe
              GuuZe commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the advice

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah just what i was going to say, it looks like those long flowering sativas that never really want to finish.

I've been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I'm trying to grow this https://eu.gyo.green/vision-seeds-me...s-m49-f.html.I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it's been very effective on treating my chronic back pain

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X